Engineer with lathe required

mick miller

Calling all turners, I need your urgent help.

I need some delrin or acetal spacers turning down out of 60mm stock (or larger).

I don't mind horse trading some graphic design work, which is what I make my living at, so if you need a logo doing or maybe a business card setting out, some vinyl graphics etc. we could trade that or I can do beer tokens paypal(ed) into an account.

I've attached an image, it's pretty simple, a flanged tube but the measurements need to be quite precise. I need six of these for now, that should keep me out of trouble for a few months.

I can supply the material, length to be advised as I don't know how much you'll need to grip in the chuck and what you'll need to allow for parting off.

Can anyone help/ trade?

post-16446-0-43349700-1389035070_thumb.jpg

Edited by mick miller

How many did you want doing ? And to what sort of tolerance do you want to be in the bore or on diameter,

mainly a cnc miller but have access to most machines

edit, read the full post now, only saw the top and the picture, could be done but the stuff would need posting as we dont stock much of it, so probably counts me out sorry.

Edited by dan-250

How many did you want doing ? And to what sort of tolerance do you want to be in the bore or on diameter,

mainly a cnc miller but have access to most machines

edit, read the full post now, only saw the top and the picture, could be done but the stuff would need posting as we dont stock much of it, so probably counts me out sorry.

Thanks for the offer, I can pay the post both ways for the material and supply the material if that helps? I need six in total. If not, no problem :) tolerance, +/- .25mm would be good enough

Trade you the bushes for some vinyl for the boat?

I don't supply vinyl, but rather the design, artwork and files for vinyl letters to be cut. So, if you had a fanciful idea for some boat graphics etc.

If ur still looking at the end of the month pm me I'm waiting for a lathe been delivered

Thanks NES :good: Very kind, will let you know.

Edited by mick miller