Handsfree rifle carry while on crutches

oneshot1979

Gonna be on crutches for quite a while and have run out of vermin to shoot from the verannda, seriously, my yard is an official no fly zone for all corvids, I havn't seen a squirrel in weeks and I even bagged a fox snooping round the hen coop early on new years day.....

I reckon I must've read pretty much every topic on the forum and then some others too.

All the guns are cleaned to show room condition and every blade in the house is now surgical sharp. Stir crazy doesn't even come close.....

BUT the weather has now broken and I have plenty of land to shoot over, the only thing stopping me is carrying a rifle while on crutches. I've had friends offer to come out with me but they're all back at work now, and to be honest I'd rather mooch about at my own pace.

So has anyone any great suggestions for a simple, easy to access way of carrying a rifle while hobbling around in the mud on tin sticks ?

I did a brief search of the net and most backpack carry items are just that, and will require removing backpack to access the rifle the only thing I have found was this http://gunslingercorral.com/ which I think is fantastic but cannot find anything like it in the UK, unless someone knows better.

Thinking caps on please.........

Spoke to all the UK listed ditributors of the GUNSLINGER, apparently they never took off when imported and therefore never bothered restocking when they sold the few they had, one place still has one but at a higher price than I could import it from america myself ! The shotgun hanger mentioned above would be fine stood around but not so much when on the move. The problem being in order not to knock the rifle about with my crutches it needs to be in the middle of my back or tight against my side. I have found one product, the KIFARU gun hanger, which is just basically a pouch constructed of webbing that hangs off your trouser belt and supports the rifle butt, not exactly high tech and not having a lot to do at the moment I reckon I can fashion something similar myself with a bit of patience.