rfd charges

Hi gents, i was thinking of buying a gun advertised on guntrader and getting it posted to a new rfd in town, what's the going rate for handling and the transferral of details onto my licence?

I thought it was around the £25 mark but this shop wants 10% of the sale price. Am i out of touch as that seems a bit steep to me. The gun in question is the thick end of £800.

Edited by Paddy Galore!

I've had both Philip in Attlebourough and that funny old boy in Beccles do it for free at one time, I've also been charged £25 by the fellows in Wymondham and Halesworth. (to receive a gun and put it on my ticket)
Who is the new RFD your way?

*Edit* - Its not another Spaz 12 is it?

*Edit 2* Or you could just lie, and say that the gun sold for £100?

Edited by Bleeh

I've had both Philip in Attlebourough and that funny old boy in Beccles do it for free at one time, I've also been charged £50 by the fellows in Wymondham and Halesworth.

Who is the new RFD your way?

tackle and gun on fifers lane, they haven't got much in though, nothing of any real quality anyway, seems like they just do commission sales which saves them laying out any money and warranties :whistling: