.17 HMR SCOPE

sharp shot

For that money you could pick up a decent air rifle scope. Simmons WTC works well (her indoors used one for years on hers) as do BSA Contender and Tasco World Class. Hawks do a good job as already noted. MTC range is also worth a look.

In the end it's down to which scope feels right for you rather than you have to get XXX scope and get used to it.

me and mate have nikko sterling 6x24 x56 scopes on ours fine crosshair and loads of mag for long rang shots /ive just put a pao 4x16x56 cheap off the bay at £130 on my 22 and no problems at 100yds plenty mag and works a treat with the nv addon out to 100 yds comes with mounts ext well worth a look lifetime gaurantee and scored 10/10 in tests against mtc hawke ect

Edited by remmy1100

Ive got a Simmons aetec 3.5x12x44 illuminated for £50 if your interested, its been on my ruger HMR sitting in my cupboard collecting dust. it is in a used condition but clean glass and fully functional illumination.

Taken bunnies at silly ranges with it but not 704 yds