Caesar Guerini - Experience

MITCHF

The quality is great, lovely wood and finish, the metalwork is well engineered imo and everything works as it should.

I've always liked the look of the Summit Impact but more importantly wanted - Balance / Low recoil / Head up mount. It's ticked every box, I also have the Kinetic Recoil reducer in the stock, all three weights set slightly forward giving a real balance point on the pin and, negligible recoil :good:
The "heads up" position is great and the pattern destroys the clay (when I'm on it :lol: )
The tools are easy to use to adjust stock and rib , it's very easy to do.
I got a 32" and the balance is brilliant and the swing is so smooth.

So, I'm a V happy CG owner, roll on the summer :)

My new CG arrived today and I am a happy boy, got myself a Forum 20g with 30" barrels. Not the new Forum 2, but the 1st version with the rounded semi pistol grip.

It is a very pretty thing, feels great and very much looking forward to the weekend to try it out. Hope i don't miss too much.

I Purchased a Caesar Guerini tempio as my second gun to replace what was an unreliable E Rizzini O/U, originally i was after a beretta silver pigeon but cant fault the tempio at all! really happy with it and 10 year guarantee, even if it did cost a little more than i planned to spend!

• 1 year later...

Congrats Chris and I fully agree with your comparison. Have to say I'm delighted with my Challenger; it's so refreshing to find a gun maker that actually seems to recognize what a large segment of the market actually wants.

IMO there's nothing else in the £2-3K street price range that comes anywhere close to what CG offers.

In the CPSA Mag I received yesterday- a shooting ground near Gloucester (I am sure somebody will pop the name up) has an open day on the 11th April and will have Blaser as well as CG available to demo and these are on my radar as future purchases

I am now on at the wife for us to take the kids down there and see old friends from when we used to live between there and Gloucester - something we have been on about for years - and kill two birds with one cartridge :)