man u fans on here

bullet1747

The only players (personally) of any use are ... Van Persie, Rooney, Januzaj, hernandez, de ghea. Maybe kagawa, carrick and zaha. I like seeing fletch play but whether he's up to scratch or not I couldn't say. Hes done well to come back though!

city spent 100 mil in the summer and they had a good team anyway. United bough fellani..

Edited by wildfowler.250

The only players (personally) of any use are ... Van Persie, Rooney, Januzaj, hernandez, de ghea. Maybe kagawa, carrick and zaha. I like seeing fletch play but whether he's up to scratch or not I couldn't say. Hes done well to come back though!

city spent 100 mil in the summer and they had a good team anyway. United bough fellani..

Carrick? Most over-rated player of all time! Welbeck is far superior to Hernandez.

Carrick? Most over-rated player of all time! Welbeck is far superior to Hernandez.

I agree he wouldnt get into top teams. Worth keeping for back up though. I think hernandez is far sharper and better at scoring than welbeck,(who misses as many key chances as he scores). Welbeck is good for holding the ball up but thats only useful when moyes plays a 4-5-1 safe option every time.

Would far rather see him have a go and play 4-4-2 against chelsea and go for it but thats just me :good:

I agree he wouldnt get into top teams. Worth keeping for back up though. I think hernandez is far sharper and better at scoring than welbeck,(who misses as many key chances as he scores). Welbeck is good for holding the ball up but thats only useful when moyes plays a 4-5-1 safe option every time.

Would far rather see him have a go and play 4-4-2 against chelsea and go for it but thats just me :good:

I take it you didn't watch the Swansea game, then. Every time Hernandez got the ball it bounced off his shins! He was better today.

Vidic sending off was a joke. Phil Dowd is a ****.

now you know what its like for us long suffering mags :lol: :lol: still things are looking up for us even with the FCB in charge, bet when he is asleep he dreams of players an zero hours contracts with no employment rights and on the min wage , just like his other employees.

KW

i dont think man u have to look far for a new manager there is ennough people on here who think they know how to manage them

lets think 11 men! 4 defenders 4 in the midfield with your two outer men bombing forward, 2 strikers capable of putting the ball in the onion bag, and a gymnast between your own sticks preferably one that can catch a ball, so provided you let them play,(facing the way the are going)and you make them practice passing, and you make sure their footwear is not shaped like a 3 penny bit at the toe end its dead easy, even that plank souness had a go at it.

KW

I was at old Trafford last week and even though we beat Swansea we were outpassed throughout the game.

It just shows how good a manager fergie was when he should (beat on goal difference 2 years ago) have won the title 3 years in a row with this awful squad.

I don't blame moyes,the owners are obviously not supporting the manager with transfer fees. We need to buy about 8 very good players, the midfield is awful and without Rooney & rvp are attack is non-existent.

We have been spoilt for years.so I doubt we'll have a few years in the doldrums.

As a city fan I've been waiting for years for Fergie to retire and now it's happened all my dreams have come true. People saying the teams not good enough is true, but Fergie got a hell of a lot more out of them than moyes has. Fellaini was decent at Everton but he's been rubbish at Man U. Tactics, player selections and a lack of conviction in what he does/says to me shows a man completely out of his depth.

United have never replaced their biggest stars (keane,giggs,scholes,Neville to name a few) and have bought a lot of young players who just aren't good enough. The glazers don't seem to want to spend any money yet always claim there's money to be spent. I genuinely don't think they will get into top 4 this season and that's a disaster for the club.

On the other hand city are destroying everyone at home, firing on all cylinders, winning away and have a dream tie against barca in the champs league so it's not all that bad. HAHA

ATB425

I've followed Utd for, -**** - nearly 40 years now!

Lived through the barren years before Fergie and it looks like several more of the same to come! It does make you wonder if Fergie had looked at the unlimited millions available to City and progress they had made and thought 'screw this, I'll go out on a high" I can only hope Barca knock them out of the Champ League otherwise I can't see anyone stopping City winning anything they want this year!

I have to admit to puzzlement as to why choose someone like Moyes who's team had a record of winning zero titles, cups, championships, trophies etc then let him try to replicate this by ditching all of Fergies backroom staff and bringing Phil Neville in, then looking to sign players who weren't good enough to win titles at Everton?

If anyone wants to offer me a 5 year contract on several million a year to have a go and do just as badly I'm up for a crack at it! :good: How many is it you have to pick each week? Could I make the selection once a month and take the rest of the time off?

I thin they should play 4 4 9 with left leg bowed and sweeper. Use the one with the gloves to do the shouting and pass 1 2 9 7. If mozabaco were playing then Rooney would drop scout left and get done offside on a corner. I heard the referee had pie and chips so he's definitely biased and a lier. The manager should sell the defense and buy some new goal posts. He doesn't know what he's doing, my great aunts Labradors breader said it's rigged and there saving money for some addidas puffins which is going to make them play miles better.