London Pigeon Watch Group / Meet Up

Frank Pindock

Bakerboy said

My Pie was excellent :good: , it was not what I ordered but when it came it was very welcome.

I had the Chicken and Leek with chips and a bit of veg £8.00 good value and good food.

That's because you ate Amateur's! :lol:

Not true, I had ordered a beef and stout pie, the order for which they had mislaid - but when it did come, an hour later than ordered, it was excellent, and, better still, accompanied by a complimentary bitter for the mix-up - so happiness all round

Edited by amateur

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone get a picture of Terry with his pecker on show to the Londoners? and what happened after the barmaid grabbed it? I don't think I saw it again after that.

Now about that barmaid and Terry, is he a bird magnet or did she mistake the decoy with the pecker for a deformed posing pouch?

The decoy certainly pulled the birds in :lol: I tucked the decoy away safely and I have to say I have never had a bird between my legs for so long :good: , and at 66 years old I will be boasting about it for some while to come (not to come for some while) :lol:

I was mightily impressed.

And he kept going right to the end.

An excellent evening I'm glad that you all enjoyed it, I certainly did. I hope that we continue to have a few events through-out the year. We should definately get the clay shoot organized ASAP and a fishing trip to Bewel Water was suggested. I look forward to seeing you all very soon.

An excellent evening I'm glad that you all enjoyed it, I certainly did. I hope that we continue to have a few events through-out the year. We should definately get the clay shoot organized ASAP and a fishing trip to Bewel Water was suggested. I look forward to seeing you all very soon.

See you and your wife on the 1st, for the Butchery night

Just seen this can i play?

here are a few clay grounds around N.W Kent

jjscsc.co.uk

hawleycsg.co.uk

and this one at Kent showground bit of a trot for some of you guys but worth the trip

abbeyshooting.snappages.com/home.htm

Hi guys, please can I join the list for the group, I live in Surrey and am in London each day during the week. New to this forum and gutted I missed the first meet!

I look forward to meeting both of you at our next meet up in London or sooner at one of the clay shoots currently being organised by Aris in the Events section.

• 2 weeks later...

A little time away - and during a weekday (Friday) - but perhaps some here might consider setting up a team or two for the Surrey Police charity clay shoot at Bisley on 1st of Aug?

http://shootclay.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Bisley-Poster-2014.pdf

The Metropolitan police also do a charity shoot at the West London shooting school - a good opportunity to shoot at a really nice ground for less than the standard price (usually 50p/clay). No date set for that yet. Last year it was in June.

Edited by aris

A little time away - and during a weekday (Friday) - but perhaps some here might consider setting up a team or two for the Surrey Police charity clay shoot at Bisley on 1st of Aug?

The Metropolitan police also do a charity shoot at the West London shooting school - a good opportunity to shoot at a really nice ground for less than the standard price (usually 50p/clay). No date set for that yet. Last year it was in June.

I will be working there on the day (West London that is)

Edited by bakerboy

That sounds like a good idea, I'm going to be going up there to get some practice in for are charity shoot.

I will be working there on the day

Hey Terri how are you haven't spoke for a long time, if your on a diet does that mean your not participating in any of wobbly bottom goats cheese lol

ame="aris" post="2471581" timestamp="1394563755"]A little time away - and during a weekday (Friday) - but perhaps some here might consider setting up a team or two for the Surrey Police charity clay shoot at Bisley on 1st of Aug?

That sounds like a good idea, I'm going to be going up there to get some practice in for are charity shoot.

Hey Terri how are you haven't spoke for a long time, if your on a diet does that mean your not participating in any of wobbly bottom goats cheese lol

Hi, I am still indulging in the Cheese, hence the diet not working as well as I would like it to.

I am still indulging in the real Ale as well, and I am sure that does not help either, but everything in moderation including dieting. :lol:

Hi, I am still indulging in the Cheese, hence the diet not working as well as I would like it to.

I am still indulging in the real Ale as well, and I am sure that does not help either, but everything in moderation including dieting. :lol:

I don't think dieting was meant for the likes of us Terry :(

:shaun: