Clay Shooting Stag Do Wind Ups

Oly

Can anyone advise of any good wind ups we can give the Stag on his Stag Do?

Whilst he had shot before he isn't a shooter. The weekend incorporates a session for us all on the clays so was wondering what we could do to liven it up? I'm wondering if it's possible to get tracer cartridges, clays with firebirds attached etc? Or just blanks?!

Cheers,

Oly

Whilst remaining safe obviously!

You can make your own powder clays by putting powder paint or builders coloured line chalk or drain dye in the back of a clays small recess and gluing or silicon sealant a thin card disc over it, then just load into the trap.

Firebird targets you can buy and just stick into the back of the clays, best thrown belly on show as a dolly target easily hit.

The odd black powder cartridge chucked in is a laugh.

So is a big heavy cartridge after a soft light one.

Figgy

You can make your own powder clays by putting powder paint or builders coloured line chalk or drain dye in the back of a clays small recess and gluing or silicon sealant a thin card disc over it, then just load into the trap.

Firebird targets you can buy and just stick into the back of the clays, best thrown belly on show as a dolly target easily hit.

The odd black powder cartridge chucked in is a laugh.

So is a big heavy cartridge after a soft light one.

Figgy

Take it you've done this before :lol:

Might use some of these for the "I know everything" chaps at the local ground :whistling: might not go down well but who gives a **** :lol:

Reload some carriages with confetti. Leave some lead in them just to give him a chance. :whistling:

Magman did this to .philmypower. at the PW charity shoot last June, with great effect. Took him a month to get over it :lol:

:no: :no: :no: I got the remainder of these to wind up my mate :devil: - fek me he says, they are good look at the breaks (clay turned to dust) :eh: :eh: they must be fiber wads though I saw all the felt in the air :yp: :crazy::huh: