lots of pigeons

jcbbracken

Ive been doing this since i was 9 yrs old thats 40 yrs pigeon shooting whos the daddy .ME they call me me woodie around here ive done 356 birds on cut rape before .i dont need to prove to mr motty about my bags i dont need to take pics ,hes obviously someone with an issue of jelousy .insecure little mind,if it bothers you that much that some off us on here are bagging more birds than you sir then i suggest dont read the posts.

Ps if there is however anyone in my erea that would like to join me on my permissions decoying and roost shooting then send me a message i. could use some help covering my rape fields you will be impressed with the amount of birds here.

Ive been doing this since i was 9 yrs old thats 40 yrs pigeon shooting whos the daddy .ME they call me me woodie around here ive done 356 birds on cut rape before .i dont need to prove to mr motty about my bags i dont need to take pics ,hes obviously someone with an issue of jelousy .insecure little mind,if it bothers you that much that some off us on here are bagging more birds than you sir then i suggest dont read the posts.

Ps if there is however anyone in my erea that would like to join me on my permissions decoying and roost shooting then send me a message i. could use some help covering my rape fields you will be impressed with the amount of birds here.

Good offer woodie. :)

I am not the slightest bit insecure and because I believe that you did have a good day recently I am happy to admit that I am extremely jealous of your day's sport.

However I would never either accept an invitation from you nor invite you out with me.

I personally don't think people are jealous it's just if people are saying there getting big bags at this time of year we all would like to see it ! Pigeons are just starting to hit the rape in a few areas now but this is only recently and people all over this land have not seen many for a good while ! I know if I had shot a bag that big then I would be proud of myself and definitely showing it off on here.😃

Atb Dave

well we should call you the new pc then

ok we will look forward to your reports of huge bags without any pics in the future

Well Done bud theirs some on here who dont like to be out done :lol::good:

You seem to be unable to answer simple questions. I asked you why you posted that I 'exaggerate a lot'. You didn't answer. You haven't explained why you posted that the birds wouldn't decoy, but you were looking forward to roost shooting in Feb to bag a few, then posted elsewhere that you had already shot 300!!!(??)

I don't know why you have to try to insult me.

You don't have to take pictures to prove how many birds you've shot, but some people have trouble believing. When people recently join a forum and suddenly claim to have shot this and that, it can smell a bit fishy.

Just a side issue. I take it that 17.08.74 is your date of birth. If that's the case, then you haven't been shooting pigeons for 40 years if you started at 9 years old.

You seem to be unable to answer simple questions. I asked you why you posted that I 'exaggerate a lot'. You didn't answer. You haven't explained why you posted that the birds wouldn't decoy, but you were looking forward to roost shooting in Feb to bag a few, then posted elsewhere that you had already shot 300!!!(??)

I don't know why you have to try to insult me.

You don't have to take pictures to prove how many birds you've shot, but some people have trouble believing. When people recently join a forum and suddenly claim to have shot this and that, it can smell a bit fishy.

Just a side issue. I take it that 17.08.74 is your date of birth. If that's the case, then you haven't been shooting pigeons for 40 years if you started at 9 years old.

Sometimes I wish there was a face ache style 'like' button on this forum.

Motty , I dont know why you are having a pop , its perfectly reasonable to shoot that many in that amount of time on a flight line at this time of year.

I myself have been out today and shot 363 in just over a hour , there was 400 on a rape field , they just kept flying round in circles once i put them up , I should have had them all really but only had 363 cartridges with me.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera :)

Motty , I dont know why you are having a pop , its perfectly reasonable to shoot that many in that amount of time on a flight line at this time of year.

I myself have been out today and shot 363 in just over a hour , there was 400 on a rape field , they just kept flying round in circles once i put them up , I should have had them all really but only had 363 cartridges with me.

I think that's a bit pathetic. You should have had more than 363 pigeons with 363 shots. Terrible ratio.

In all seriousness, I know that it's not impossible to shoot good bags at this time of year, I've had a few decent ones, myself. The picture in my Avatar stands out for me.

I just find it hard to believe someone who has totally contradicted an earlier post he'd made.

Edited by motty

I think that's a bit pathetic. You should have had more than 363 pigeons with 363 shots. Terrible ratio.

6 birds per minute without a miss. Bet you wish you took an extra flask of tea now to use up all that spare time. Fenboy pathetic. Might strart having to call you fengirl from now on.

Didn't have enough ammo??? Schoolboy error!!!!