Plant Seed Swaps

Dunkield

Thanks to the generosity of Muddy Funker, who sent me 12 each of Apache F1 and Hot wax, I have 6 of each surplus, as 12 is more than I will need (assuming decent germination...), so if anyone would like 6 of either PM me your address and I will post them off to you! 1st received gets them!

And come on people, lets make use of this pinned topic!!!

Mike.

various chilli seeds some of the packets have a lot in so will send out in half dozens also got jalapenos , hot patio fire , numex twilight ,

anyone got any peter penis spare or the lemon variety ?

post-14152-0-31635800-1391353089_thumb.jpg

Edited by holly

Anyone got anything that's tasty but not mental? I've got Nagas and Scorpions and once you've got past the willy waving, they are just too fierce for normal consumption, but happy to dry some out and swap them for something a little less large!!

i bought a couple of pre packed chillies yesterday from lidl there a good size tasty and a medium heat i am currently drying the seeds not sure if they will grow true but worth ago if you want some forwarding let me know

various chilli seeds some of the packets have a lot in so will send out in half dozens also got jalapenos , hot patio fire , numex twilight ,

anyone got any peter penis spare or the lemon variety ?

chenzo and loco now gone to a new home

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

joins the thread i would like to give some a try this year willing to pay not a bother honest pricing lol , i would rather give someone here the mone y than somewhere else , all i am after is about half dozen to grow sensible eating ones proven growers i need all the help i can previous failure the reason :yes: and maybe a hot one . please pm me if you have any i will cover the post too . thanks rob

• 11 months later...

Wow last post in this thread was a year ago!!!

I've got these available for free to whoever wants them, either use them all or a few and pass them on. There's six of each.

7 Pot Brainstrain SR is a superhot and quite a beast by all accounts.

Sweet Cayenne is self explanatory.

Bought them from this guy http://www.semillas.de/shop_en/index.htmlsuperb service who I can't recommend enough, I've only used five of each and at the moment have 100% germination on the cayenne and 3/5 on the Brainstrain which I'm impressed with.

Give me a shout in here and whoever posts first can have them. I don't want any money, bonus if you have a few seeds to swap but not necessary to get these.

IMG_20160312_095736_zpshvs0mxn7.jpg

Wow last post in this thread was a year ago!!!

I've got these available for free to whoever wants them, either use them all or a few and pass them on. There's six of each.

7 Pot Brainstrain SR is a superhot and quite a beast by all accounts.

Sweet Cayenne is self explanatory.

Bought them from this guy http://www.semillas.de/shop_en/index.htmlsuperb service who I can't recommend enough, I've only used five of each and at the moment have 100% germination on the cayenne and 3/5 on the Brainstrain which I'm impressed with.

Give me a shout in here and whoever posts first can have them. I don't want any money, bonus if you have a few seeds to swap but not necessary to get these.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=19215ae11f02ff30b7252adb1b3be7d5&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=273173&p=3021828&md5check=845a020e895db4f1fb15ab7a2af9a482&isRte=1,B6nXayd9mu,true,false,O5Q5P_5XSYc');//]]></script> IMG_20160312_095736_zpshvs0mxn7.jpg&&0

I would take if going fella,but havent any to swap im afraid.

See if anyone will swap first but if not ill have,cheers.

• 1 year later...

Chaps,

I've got some 'Summer Crookneck' summer squash seed left over if anyone wants it? This year's seed from realseeds.co.uk so it's very good stuff. I've already sown the four I want, and I'm confident they'll go the course.

Has anyone got any heritage varieties of broad bean? Crimson/brown flowered varieties would tickle my fancy, or, indeed some good seed you've saved yourself.

LS