capital letters

marsh man

Judging by Marshman's other post's on wildfowling I'm guessing he is in his late seventies and very knowledgeable about wildfowling and especially punt gunning in Norfolk which he has done all his life, I'm also guessing he not great with computers,

Well marshman with my limited knowledge of lap tops i reckon its the button under caps lock but you have probably all ready tried it so good luck

Hi my boys ,no cause it dint before dinner I dint know what button to press now I do .mind you for how long its taken me to write these bits its a good job im retired I am not quite late seventies but as they say round here were living on borrowed time ,anyhow look arfter yourselfs and thanks for the light entertanement

Hi my boys ,no cause it dint before dinner I dint know what button to press now I do .mind you for how long its taken me to write these bits its a good job im retired I am not quite late seventies but as they say round here were living on borrowed time ,anyhow look arfter yourselfs and thanks for the light entertanement

Lol, fancy hand writing u have there sir

Fair dos and who knows, it was certainly an odd opener!

ATB!

Which button is it for French letters?

The vending machine usually found in the gents toilet. Place the designated amount of small change in the slot, then push the button for your chosen style of "French Letter" :whistling: I prefer the rib variety, provides better traction :lol:

Another popular one is the glow in the dark type, if the good lady isn't up for any bedroom action then you can make a tent and read a book :lol:

The vending machine usually found in the gents toilet. Place the designated amount of small change in the slot, then push the button for your chosen style of "French Letter" :whistling: I prefer the rib variety, provides better traction :lol:

Another popular one is the glow in the dark type, if the good lady isn't up for any bedroom action then you can make a tent and read a book :lol:

Sex with three people is called a threesome,

sex with two people is called twosome,

I can see why people call you Handsome. B)

Hi marsh man , welcome from another good old Norfolk boy . They really dont understand Norfolk humor . Just ask them who got taken in by the bunker thread ?.

Harnser.