Bisley

deadeye ive

Lads

Dunganick seems quiet of let on here lately but to bring me up to speed is there a date set around the end of July /beginning of August as I could do with knowing in case I need to book it off work ?

Cheers

Not bothered about the shooting disciplines of which i will participate ...........just getting together and having a laugh :P

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think nick has found another use for a certain part of his anatomy

not just for stirring his tea with :lol::lol:

i too am in the same position of needing to book some time off so a set date would be much appreciated :good:;)

:lol:

ive sent emails to get the weekend of the 4th and 5th booked (august) as this is the biker weekend

So its the 4th and 5th you need free B)

sorry for the lack of info, been busy of late what with g/f, job and exams (probably in that order of prefference as well thinking about it)

okay, ranges are booked (a pair on short and a pair on long siberia for the whole day on saturday (4th))

one thing i need to say is this:

All people using the range must be NRA affiliated (members of affiliated clubs counts i think) nra members, or BASC members.

not my rules, but the rules of booking through BASC :good:

okay, ranges are booked (a pair on short and a pair on long siberia for the whole day on saturday (4th))

Nice one Nick :good: what about Sunday ? or is it a single day ?

Cheers Њ.

Just read the other post, I won`t be shooting the pop guns but will shoot Long and short on saturday,If I may also add,can a lane or 2 be added for sunday for those who don`t (can`t ) shoot clays ?

P.S. put her down,you`ll have to get a stronger prescription for your glases m8 ;)

I would like to come aswell if its ok or is it invite only ?

You just have to send me a cheque for £50 enrolment fee then you can come........

PS only joking believe its open to anyone... :blush: :blink:

okay im going to start getting my act together on this,

if your interested let me know by PM

i need to know:

real name (if bringing a non PW friend, i need to know about them too)

if your want to shoot:

- 100+200 yards all day saturday (roughly £10 +/-)

- Staying over? (pay on day if required £5 per tent / free)

- shooting clays sunday morning? (£40 with own carts 100 birds)

- shooting 300 yards or 600 yards (maybe both) on sunday afternoon. (roughly £10 +/-)

Once ive done my maths i will let you know the exact prices, and as such can work out an individual cost for everyone coming, the above prices are calculated on last years costs.

I hope everyone can appreciate that i will require Full payments this year, as last year was a bit of a shambles on the clay payment.

If there are no objections I will round the clay cost from £38 too £40, any money made from the event will be donated to a charity of choice once costs have been covered, targets etc.... . The reason for this is simply that 25 lots of £40 are alot quicker for my to keep track of, and means i dont have £60 in 20p coins like last year.

any questions etc... let me know, if my PM inbox fills up then give me a chance, i tend to get a few PM's about this event.

Unlike the 2 cowards above Nick i will be in for everything :stupid::P

Pm on its way :stupid:

:good::yes:

about 40 quid for about 60 birds last year - no fanks :P

Thats killed the session on the Clays :stupid::yes:

Don't get chance to do long range .......300 yds for example so I intend to take full advantage .......inbetween all the banter that is :D

Will have to sort the Walkie talkie situation as well in advance (Or has anybody got some save me buying a disposable set off flea bay )................Hardly any Mobile network coverage down there :P