Bisley

deadeye ive

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the odd exception it looks like the same crowd as last year

So, is that agood thing, or a bad thing Ive?

It's a toss up for Friday, a night in a nice comfy bed 25 miles away, or a night on the beer and then sleeping under canvas with (next to I should stress) a bunch of hairy 4rsed shooters :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Can this be true??? Does Lurcherboy finally get to shoot my .96" wall gun? I know he really wants to :welcomeani:

In addition Antique and Muzzle Loading Rifles/Muskets, Pistols and firearms of larger calibre whose ammunition is initiated by a black powder, or equivalent, charge may be discharged on all the ranges except: 300m, zero, air gun ranges and bays A and D of Cheylesmore.

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/files/rangeof...ime_shooter.pdf

First Sunday in the month is muzzle loading clays at Henley Park just down the road, I could stop by Bizzers in the afternoon on my way home, lob a few pounds of lead and be home in time for tea :good::lol::lol:

best regards

Snotty

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone going to bisley a drinker of decent cider(devon scrumpy of course), if so i may be able to get my hands on a 5 galon keg of it for the meet, made by a friend of mine. just checking if it is worth bringing that much, may last a fair while :good:

Can this be true??? Does Lurcherboy finally get to shoot my .96" wall gun? I know he really wants to :good:

In addition Antique and Muzzle Loading Rifles/Muskets, Pistols and firearms of larger calibre whose ammunition is initiated by a black powder, or equivalent, charge may be discharged on all the ranges except: 300m, zero, air gun ranges and bays A and D of Cheylesmore.

First Sunday in the month is muzzle loading clays at Henley Park just down the road, I could stop by Bizzers in the afternoon on my way home, lob a few pounds of lead and be home in time for tea :/:lol::lol:

best regards

Snotty

It would be a loss for us all if you weren`t there :yp: So please try your best.

theres 5 gallons of the stuff if i can get it, its made by wiscombe ciders, in devon, and is called suicider :good:

wicked stuff, as u say ive had absolutely no hangover from the stuff. ill try and get it as near to the date as possible.

cheers

flash

Can this be true??? Does Lurcherboy finally get to shoot my .96" wall gun? I know he really wants to :/

First Sunday in the month is muzzle loading clays at Henley Park just down the road, I could stop by Bizzers in the afternoon on my way home, lob a few pounds of lead and be home in time for tea :lol::lol: :yp:

best regards

Snotty

Bring it on snotty :good:

is anyone going to bisley a drinker of decent cider(devon scrumpy of course), if so i may be able to get my hands on a 5 galon keg of it for the meet, made by a friend of mine. just checking if it is worth bringing that much, may last a fair while :o

May last a fair while my ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE POST THE DAY OF THE WEEK, MONTH, NUMBER OF DAY IN THE MONTH AND YEAR NICK.

LB

PLEASE POST THE DAY OF THE WEEK, MONTH, NUMBER OF DAY IN THE MONTH AND YEAR NICK.

Which days are you doing LB?

Is 4 ounces of lead enough or should I cast up some slugs? :D

Snotty :D

All of them snotty but leave the slugs at home as I am bringing some salad ;)

LB

okay, got some house keeping to do this weekend, which i intend to do sunday morning as i have nothing planned at the moment.

The prices for the weekend will be:

£50 for clays

£15 per day or £30 for weekend on the rifles.

reason for the price being equal on the 2nd day when we have less ranges, is that i dont expect so many people to be interested in shooting them.

if too much money is collected then i will simply book another range, after asking what one would be preffered on forum.

You should all be PM'd on sunday with an address and name to send/make cheques out to.

If you arnt PM'd then give me a few days before chasing me up, takes a little while to get things organised.

Hmmm . .

Seems to be bit of a Derby posse building up here, has Ive been telling tales of good times round the camp fire I wonder? :D

were called the midlands posse and we only use uzis and ak47s will there be a range available for us