sgc help pls

michael68

Because I don't won't him to refuse it so i better get an answer instead of calling him

I'm afraid I don't know but if it isn't possible it will be refused anyway, and not simply because you've asked. Ring the British Association of Shooting and Conservation on 01244 573 000 and explain your circumstances.

My feo gave me a leaflet the other day relating to this, apparently you can be refused an sgc under the following circumstances:

- asking the same question in multiple posts on an Internet forums

- not being prepared to ask your feo a question on the basis you may not like the answer

- posting the same question in the same forum multiple times

- are currently or having previously dated your cousin, aunt or uncle and see this as a reason to have them as a referee

- thinking about dating your cousin in order to have them as a referee

- thinking about marrying off your parents sister or brother in order to get a cousin to act as a referee

- using broken English unnecessarily and extravagantly

- repeating a sentence twice In a single post

- repeating a sentence twice in a single ***

- having been arrested but not charged for Assault 3 yrs ago and subsequently posting about it on said forum, tbh there are so many sgc holders with this one under their belt it should be a requirement these days

Thank you

Courtesy of a bottles of pino, some cider and a few gin and t's

My feo gave me a leaflet the other day relating to this, apparently you can be refused an sgc under the following circumstances:

- asking the same question in multiple posts on an Internet forums

- not being prepared to ask your feo a question on the basis you may not like the answer

- posting the same question in the same forum multiple times

- are currently or having previously dated your cousin, aunt or uncle and see this as a reason to have them as a referee

- thinking about dating your cousin in order to have them as a referee

- thinking about marrying off your parents sister or brother in order to get a cousin to act as a referee

- using broken English unnecessarily and extravagantly

- repeating a sentence twice In a single post

- repeating a sentence twice in a single ***

- having been arrested but not charged for Assault 3 yrs ago and subsequently posting about it on said forum, tbh there are so many sgc holders with this one under their belt it should be a requirement these days

Thank you

Courtesy of a bottles of pino, some cider and a few gin and t's

:lol: Nice one !

Good morning, about an hour ago i phoned the police and they said that as long as i filled in the information correct i will not be refused and that. the feo is coming to check my cabinet in 2 weeks time.thanks

Bloody hell that was quick of them.

Seems his Firearms dept work nights and weekends as well! :hmm::hmm::hmm: