evening flight tonight

rascal72

Would have had a great flight but for three more people turning up and setting up in the farmers field not foreshore after being told where I was they still decided to stand directly in front of me and also spoiled the flight for the other 3 lads I was with by shooting at the geese too far out and to top it off they picked two geese shot by our party before leaving in a hurry other than that would have been a good flight not many geese but we would have been under them back again for morning and evening flights on weds and sat depending on weather

Going again on Saturday as the weather looks right again any more of these antics and I'll be off the foreshore this week to put a stop to it I know the farmer wont be very happy as he has already told our party we can shoot his land as long as what we shoot is in season I had to sit and watch some 200 plus pinks come in and land on the very same field last season just 2 days after inland season ended but that's how it goes