some people! (I need to rant to someone!)

Reeceknight

the easiest answer is dont be on facebook , i tried it for a while and its just a virtual meeting place for fools with no manners or any idea how to interact with real people.

stick to being friends with actual real people , who dont feel the need to let the whole world know that theyre , hanging the washing out , eating fish and chips , just taking a dump , etc etc.

edited to add that im just going for a dump .

Edited by mel b3

Dont make 'friends' with people you dont know. Too mamy people on facebook think it is a popularity contest to have the most friends when 90% of them are complete strangers who dont know YOU either and you way of life or thought process.

Exactly right. Facebook is a great way of sharing content and having banter but it's all down to your connections.

I have a simple rule; if you want to be my friend on the site I need to have had a drink with you at least monthly for the last year.

A couple of my FB friends, a distant relatives who live in USA, regularly post pictures of guns, dead animals etc (one a mountain lion bow-hunted by son-in-law's brother in Oregon) and these are applauded by most if not all their FB buddies. Why is UK so retarded?

The mountain lion was killing stock but to make it a little more sporting he used a bow and arrow. He'd probably get life in our society for such an act.

why are these poeple her "friends" on facebook?

There is the facebook phenominon where people feel obliged to accept or unable to decline friends requests... why is beyond me.

I got fed-up of other peoples carp, moaning, stupid game requests etc so binned everyone who wasnt an actual friend in life, family etc... I also have a rule that if anyone and I mean anyone uses facebook to moan, attention seek etc get binned.

My facebook is a nice caring sharing place where views are respected.