Oakley Pro M Ballistic Shooting Sweep Array - Shooting Glasses

Webley-boy

For sale, a set of top quality shooting glasses from Oakley :) . These are brand new with not a scratch or mark on them. They provide maximum protection to the shooter as well as being extremely stylish. The set comprises of the frame and 3 lenses. These are the Dogs ******** gentlemen (and ladies), and I don't think you will find them advertised anywhere for less than £190. I am selling them for a friend who was given them. He is 65 ish and says they are 'not his sort of thing'. He would like £150 back. Here is the sales blurb:

Black Pro M Frame with VR50, G26 & Clear Lenses in a soft vault Box. The array includes three shields of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that exceeds ANSI Z78.1 standards for high-velocity and high-mass impact protection. G26™ controls reflection and transmission to enhance orange hues, making range targets and hunters’ vests stand out. A clear lens provides optical armor for night low-light shooting, and the VR50™improves contrast under overcast and flat indoor light. XYZ OPTICS® lens geometry maintains razor-sharp clarity to keep your focus on the bull’s-eye, and the low profile nosepiece won’t fragment your field of view.

Here is a link to a site selling them:

Shooting Circles

A couple of photos:

[/img]

[/img]

For sale, a set of top quality shooting glasses from Oakley :) . These are brand new with not a scratch or mark on them. They provide maximum protection to the shooter as well as being extremely stylish. The set comprises of the frame and 3 lenses. These are the Dogs ******** gentlemen (and ladies), and I don't think you will find them advertised anywhere for less than £190. I am selling them for a friend who was given them. He is 65 ish and says they are 'not his sort of thing'. He would like £150 back. Here is the sales blurb:

Black Pro M Frame with VR50, G26 & Clear Lenses in a soft vault Box. The array includes three shields of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that exceeds ANSI Z78.1 standards for high-velocity and high-mass impact protection. G26™ controls reflection and transmission to enhance orange hues, making range targets and hunters’ vests stand out. A clear lens provides optical armor for night low-light shooting, and the VR50™improves contrast under overcast and flat indoor light. XYZ OPTICS® lens geometry maintains razor-sharp clarity to keep your focus on the bull’s-eye, and the low profile nosepiece won’t fragment your field of view.

Here is a link to a site selling them:

Shooting Circles

A couple of photos:

[/img]

[/img]

I'm after a set of these - it's just a shame i have to pay for new gearbox for the Landy :)