Get any good presents?

neil

Well what did santa bring everybody this year then,did you get what you wanted/have been hinting about since october :lol: or was it shower gel and socks?My main pressy was money towards the chrono that arrived a few days ago (i'd rather just buy what i want and let someone else pay :lol: )l also got a book by that ray meers that may be worth a read :lol: apart from that i wont need to buy socks and shower gel for the next 12 months :lol:

I think its very difficult to buy "suprise" presents, for most men.

Thats why we get shower gel and socks.

Unless someone is hinting, that we need to shower and change our socks more often. :lol::lol::lol:

As requested, I got Darkness and Rhonda Vincent CD,s, a top quality magnetic screwdriver set, lots of WH Smith tokens and "shower gel and socks". :lol::lol:

I got both socks and smellies!!! They were some nice wool and goat hair shooting socks though (So i dont have to pinch me dads any more) and nice lynx smellies. I also got a bloomin nice Deer Hunter hat, witch is wind proof, water proof, coffee proof, blood proof, **** proof, absolutly every thing proof, except for bullets.

Ok i gave her a list,so i got my barbour jumper,2 pigeon shooting videos,the

j Batley book which i read at work today(doing a 14Hr shift wotchin a prisoner)six checked shooting shirts,Ray Mears book,Riverside cottage book, a case of wine,a wine puller erm and some cash from her mum aswell.So after I add up the shifts in the hospital and the £20 per day expenses i have got, i can run out and get me a new airgun to add to my collection,as she let me get my Berreta Urika 4 my birthday a new shotty is out.

lol

clanchief

I got some Nice stuff. I got some Books on Deer Stalking, a new steel string guitar which sounds sweet :lol: I got a new cleaning kit for my new gun as the old ones on the way out and a new camera.I got a nice pic of a fallow Deer this morning so im looking forward to getting the photos done. Oh yes and of course socks!

All the Best BigDave15 :lol: