150 Piece Halfords Professional Toolkit ~brand new unwanted xmas prese

lampa

I was bought this for Christmas by my wife,unfortunately I don't have a use for it at all as I already have a supply of tools sufficient for what I need.

Its absolutely brand new and untouched and they look to be of exceptional quality and I believe they carry a lifetime warranty?

Currently priced in Halfords at £199

Save yourself £70 so a Bargain at £130 Posted

Personal Collection Welcome

post-9536-0-35841200-1391781147_thumb.jpg

Edited by lampa

I know but she understands lol, keep telling her every year to buy me something I need and I'd use.

What like toilet paper? What kind of man gives away tools? It's like a woman giving away a shoe and bag combo that was bought in the sale!

What's the point in having something that I've already got and only use occasionally? It's like a woman having 2 hair dryers lol. Women being women she doesn't have the receipt and to honest there's nothing I really want or need from there. Now if it was shooting stuff or camera lenses then it would be a different story!

What's the point in having something that I've already got and only use occasionally? It's like a woman having 2 hair dryers lol. Women being women she doesn't have the receipt and to honest there's nothing I really want or need from there. Now if it was shooting stuff or camera lenses then it would be a different story!

I thought all women had two hairdryers, two curling tongs, two hair straightners. :sad1::lol:

Edited by Fisheruk