Boxing Day

rjimmer

Went to the Portman Hunt boxing day meet. The weather wasn't excellent but when you are surrounded by 100's of like minded people who cares?

About 15 antis screaming and hurling abuse, the number of them seems to lower every year.

One anti was shouting " why dont you get a proper job". When I asked him what his job was he said he is suffering with depression and has not worked for the last 4 years. Claiming all the benefits he can i should imagine!

• 3 weeks later...

North Ledbury

Prancing Pony/ Red Lion pubs (either side of the road), Stiffords Bridge, Storridge, Nr. Malvern

That was my local one but due to family and relatives coming over i couldnt go :lol:.

Went the week before and enjoyed a surprise late kill.

Saturday was very enjoyable with some good gallops across some very dodgy terrain. A few jumps aswell which not everyone could get over :/ , it was nice for me and Ella to show 'em how its done :lol: . There was a bit too much road running for my liking. No fox aswell, a pattern which is reoccurring too many times this season. :)