6 Meter Gundog Training Leads

Colc08

Stop whistle, recall and quartering training leads

I Have for sale a number of specifically designed training leads. These have been designed by me to a certain specification that I thought would be benificial to my dogs training. There are a number of long training style training leads available but most if not all seem to be with a clip on the end to be used with a collar where as I wanted a slip lead style to be used for my gun dog training.

These are great for stop whistle, recall and quartering training and at 6 meters long are very versatile. They are great for sitting your dog up at any distance up to 6 meters, pipping your recall whistle and then guiding your dog straight back into you. You can also use it as a stop cord for reinforcing the stop whistle command as well as being great as a lunge cord to encourage your hunting dog to form a good tight hunting pattern whilst quartering infront and across you.

They have been manufactured for me within the UK and after a few training companions and friends having had one I have a limited number left over with the option to have some more made up.

£12.50 including PayPal fees and postage to the UK

Please message me for my PayPal address

Col

post-36234-0-87383800-1387383496.jpg post-36234-0-91227800-1387383530.jpg