The New Wolverine C Type

Zetter

I just thought if you are going to go synthetic for the front why not make the whole thing black even if it means coating the wolverine standard stock the way they do for the tactical variants. I mean they are wood stocks underneath with a rubber black coating. Take you point with air rifles though at the moment synthetic is a bit of a dirty word.

But its still a wood stock, this makes it more acceptable to the airgun buyer. In truth many foxers and the like might be better off with an AR over the sporting rifle most use, yet I must admit I don't allow them on image / security grounds alone. The point of this gun and the plastic is the removability and adaptability Buddy bottle for FAC and the USA, its got a big enough shot count for 12 ft lb users with the more compact fixed cylinder and allows better bipod fixing. The same thing has been done in the car industry at factory from the early 90s

I like daystates EVO,and would buy one but I don't think they are better than my HW100, prettier for sure but more accurate?,lighter for sure but I have an A&M cylinder fitted that shaves 800 grams off the front and makes it easier to handle.I keep looking at them but can't see the extra ££££ worth

Edited by retromlc

oh well,,,, thought this thread would be different but NO,

just another Daystate bashing thread by the Daystate haters club :no::no: :no: :no:

atb Evo

You like them , others dont , they are entitled to their opinion just the same as you are.

Fact is there has been more than a few issues with daystates over the last few years , granted they seem to have very good aftersales support .

Other than that I cannot comment never having had one , I shoot a proper gun , a springer :whistling:

You like them , others dont , they are entitled to their opinion just the same as you are.

Fact is there has been more than a few issues with daystates over the last few years , granted they seem to have very good aftersales support .

Other than that I cannot comment never having had one , I shoot a proper gun , a springer :whistling:

??? ????

I,m asking a question fenboy,I agree with some of your post but not all,

atb Evo

just using the image bulletboy,

have to say I like it but the only thing I would change would be to have the bipod on the wooden stock as I think is does not look right where it is situated on the front bottle cover,

ugly ??? , might be for some but I,ve certainly seen a lot more ugly guns in my time, also it is a new rifle not just an updated ranger, just have a look at all the internals , totally different and as daystate themselves have said,these internals are the future for daystate rifles,

atb Evo

just using the image bulletboy,

have to say I like it but the only thing I would change would be to have the bipod on the wooden stock as I think is does not look right where it is situated on the front bottle cover,

ugly ??? , might be for some but I,ve certainly seen a lot more ugly guns in my time, also it is a new rifle not just an updated ranger, just have a look at all the internals , totally different and as daystate themselves have said,these internals are the future for daystate rifles,

atb Evo

I'm sure it's a good rifle but they could of made the wood longer and wrapped around it like a sort of larger huntsman/regal. Plastic on a daystate is like having a new jaguar with a big plastic spoiler on the back.

??? ????

I,m asking a question fenboy,I agree with some of your post but not all,

atb Evo

Quote: "just another Daystate bashing thread by the Daystate haters club" :no: :no: :no: :no:

I would say that the above is a statement rather than a question Evo .

We could argue all day on the PCP v Springer and it would derail the thread , so lets just agree that I am right and your wrong :lol::lol:

oh well,,,, thought this thread would be different but NO,

just another Daystate bashing thread by the Daystate haters club :no::no: :no: :no:

atb Evo

Just saying I didnt like the way they had done this Evo as it isnt what I would have expected from Daystate when they did the C type. I do own a Wolverine B which is probably the most accurate / well engineerd air rifle I have owned and I have gone through a few in the past few years.

But in this case I think Daystate have missed the mark and I am really glad I got the B type rather than hanging it out for the C type as I said if it was all black or all wood it would have had something going for it but this does look like a bit of a cost cutting way of sticking a cylinder on the B type frame.

Just saying I didnt like the way they had done this Evo as it isnt what I would have expected from Daystate when they did the C type. I do own a Wolverine B which is probably the most accurate / well engineerd air rifle I have owned and I have gone through a few in the past few years.

But in this case I think Daystate have missed the mark and I am really glad I got the B type rather than hanging it out for the C type as I said if it was all black or all wood it would have had something going for it but this does look like a bit of a cost cutting way of sticking a cylinder on the B type frame.

yes I,ve got the wolverine B on order at the moment, also glad I didn,t get the C,,but looking at the C version I think it looks ok but I don't like the bipod being where it is,other than that I think it would look well all black,

still prefer the airwolf though

atb Evo