fabarm

dr. lecter

When i bought my Browning i tried several other guns and the Fabarm "C" was a definite second ,lovely balanced gun easy to mount and good value for money.As the other guys have said it was just resale value that swung it for me ,but if a used one had been available i may well have opted for the Fabarm.

last i heard when chatting to mike from anglo arms (importer for CG and fabarm).CG has 10 yr warranty and fabs have 3 yrs-shot both new CG and fab and not much between them-I do believe they put making both guns look pretty over longevity though.

would i have one-yes.

time will tell

fudds

I recently purchased a lightly used second-hand Fabarm 12g Elos B and tried it for the first time on roosting pigeon last Saturday, I found it brilliant to use and managed to hit most of what I shot at!

Prior to using the gun I had removed the stock to enable me to re-oil the finish, and I must comment on how well the inner components are built and finished, and wood to metal fit is superb!

One problem I have is obtaining additonal inner plus chokes for the gun - i have ordered some from my local gun dealer two months ago and they have still not been received.

Can anyone advise where I can obtain chokes for the gun - I have emailed Teague and Muller Chokes but received no replies!

You can try on here http://www.pshqeurope.com/fab-arm.aspx but there are two types of choke.

always shot miroku and browning , I fancy a fabarm sporter , good reviews , any comments ?

Father in law and a friend both bought STL competition's when they first came out. Had a shoot felt quite well balanced gun. Father in law had no end of trouble with his purchase and when it was replaced, same again. Not firing and not ejecting He landed up getting a full refund and bought a 692 instead. Can't fault the shop he dealt with their service was first class. Friend still has his, loves it and has had no trouble whatsoever..