Anyone seen or used one of these

Shooterluke

If I was going to spend over a grand on a gun I'd want the metal to look like metal, not some dodgy carbon fibre.

Never heard of the make, I would defiantly want to hear from someone who'd had one for a year or two before buying one. Especially as it's a semiauto, Hatstand springs to mind but over twice the price.

I'm the UK distributor for Bernardelli.

They've been making guns in Italy since 1721.

As it happens, the gun reffered to in the OP is featured in the next issue of Gun Mart magazine.

The gun was reviewed by Mark Stone, I've no idea what he's said, I'll just have to wait.

The Bernardellis are a league apart from the Hatsans etc.

There is a range of semi automatics, all comparing very favorably in terms of quality with the big Bs.

For more information please visit my webite http://www.norgascartridges.co.uk

or PM me your details and I'll send you a catalogue.

A search on Youtube or Facebook will throw up a number of Italian shooting channel videos featuring Bernardelli semi automatics.

From memory the prices start at £785 for the Mega Synthetic and rise to £1944 for the Anniversary Ceramic.

16 different semi automatics to choose from, side by sides to die for; over and unders are in the pipeline.

webber

Edited by webber

Hello I would like to introduce myself as I'm new to the forum! I saw this post before I joined... I currently have this exact shotgun with 30" barrel. I had never heard of them either but after having a play with one at a clay pigeon ground I was very impressed! I only do clay pigeon shooting and I was very taken by the design of the gun with the carbon wrap and adjustable cheekpiece it fitted all my requirements. I used to have a franchi fast semi auto with a 26" barrel but I was swinging too fast and missing some targets-so I know the extra length would slow my swing down! The gun itself has been flawless on all trips out never had a problem they are very clean and easy to maintain I have had about 3000 carts though already and still as reliable as I first started :) if your near the northwest you could always come and have a go! Atb Adam