The cheesiest thread ever in the history of Pigeon Watch

malkiserow

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free cheese is my favourite, its available at all supermarkets and it keeps you very fit. I had to run 3km after collecting my last piece of free cheese.

Like a little mouse after our cheese, we have enticed out our very own Mr. Ack Ack after months on the marshes. genuinely the funniest man on PW. Welcome back bud........ Now what really is your favourite cheese sir and why?

Edited by malkiserow

Like a little mouse we have enticed out our very own Mr. Ack Ack after months on the marshes. genuinely the funniest man on PW. Welcome back bud........ Now what really is your favourite cheese sir and why?

Very kind of you to say so my old mucka. I'm flattened.

I love Panacocha!!! Cant get enough of it ;-)

Colston Bassett Stilton - buttery and good, no harshness at all. What an astonishingly good cheese.

And it's not just bravado, I genuinely love a filthy stinky rind-washed cheese - got to be Stinking Bishop, with crusty homemade bread.

But, sometimes, when you really fancy it and there's nothing else in the cupboard, a bit of manky mousetrap cheddar from the back of the fridge can totally hit the spot!

Good Lord I love cheese. :good:

LS