sillosocks hypa flaps on test

kdubya

Definately a conflict of interest, its called kiss *** syndrome and it usualy only effects people who have recieved something for nowt,their loyalties are tainted by the fact that freebies are more forthcoming if they give their loyalty to the source of the free gifts.What i also find strange is no reply from dr james! Has he been booted by pigeonwatch??

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately a conflict of interest, its called kiss *** syndrome and it usualy only effects people who have recieved something for nowt,their loyalties are tainted by the fact that freebies are more forthcoming if they give their loyalty to the source of the free gifts.What i also find strange is no reply from dr james! Has he been booted by pigeonwatch??

no mate I am not an *** licker, I am just an honest bloke who does not rip others off or wants to rip others off, its called old school mate, whilst your entitled to your opinion your opinion is wrong? do you know me ? have you ever dealt with me, NO you have not so please dont tar me with your sadly embittered brush,

cheers KW

You're all right. He's done nothing wrong...technically or legally, apart from the copyright issue and thats the only illegal part.

However what you've all failed to miss is that its the TRADE (i.e the gunshops we sell to) that kick up a stink with US when they see stuff like this goin on on Ebay.

Also, unbeknown to DR James we contacted him from another anonymous Ebay account and asked about if large quantity orders were OK and could he supply them for this weekend. His reply was "yeah no problem I can get as many as you like for the weekend" or along those lines when we've been out of stock since Tuesday on Sillosocks. This also creates a problem in itself as some random bloke who has NO IDEA of our actual stock levels is flogging them on Ebay without a care in the world wether he can actually GET the goods to supply his customers with.

Tiercel: He didnt get his first discount because he NEVER AKSED for it nor mentioned that he was a PW member. He only asked for his discount via PM to me after the first order. We are not mind readers! Further discounts were not given because we smelt a rat and then I think Markbivvy posted a link to his Ebay auction and when we saw this we put 2 + 2 together.

Anyway, like I said before, we dont mind if people want to use images and text from the site but please ask ( as many do! ). Secondly dont take the **** out of us, the gunshops, and the people who support Pigeonwatch to line yer own pocket!

I don`t think he`s being honest at all unless he was shooting very few woodpigeon(or as he called them "flying rats" :good: )

Quote from his listing **THESE ARE THE LATEST DECOYS TO HIT THE UK. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND I AM GETTING LARGER BAGS WITH THEM COMPARED TO MY SHELL OR FULL BODY PLASTIC DECOYS.**

From PW - “he got 2 which was 2 more then me.†“Fired all 3 shots got 2 and 1 lost†:welcomeani:

DR James is blatantly taking the **** out of UK Shootwarehouse AND PIGEONWATCH to line his own pocket. Abusing the PW discount scheme is not going to happen. Second he's misrepresenting the retail sale prices of Sillosocks.

well the robbing (plonker.)the censor picked this word

Is he?

The way I see it (and I am not depending or sticking up for anyone) but if DR james buys something from anyone and sells it on then what wrong has he done? After all isn't that what most shopkeepers do?

He may well have been critical he may not, he gave an honest opinion. He opened his box of decoys and was disapointed at what he had got. SOme say he should have checked what he was buying.

How is he misrepresenting the retail price of sillosocks? He is selling them at a price, take it or leave it. The fact that we can buy them cheaper isn't really an issue.

I do feel that Shootwarehouse were a bit strong with the wording after all it was only an image, As someone else has said it is not as though he is copying the sillosocks and selling those. Albeit a small change and then that in itself isn't illegal.

I would like to thx you and all other PW`s for their support and understanding in this matter ( *** or NEG ). I just hope "WILL" is reading them and decides to sell more SILLOSOCKS to me including the order he has cancelled after taken payment for them which as yet have not received a refund for nor have i as yet received any discount on the order i placed for myself of 5 up and 5 down + a pair of Hypa Flappers even though after buying them on line i sent an email to him informing him that i was a PW member (they say i didn’t).

As for the pricing of the Sillosocks on EBay £25.00 for x5 + £8.00 P&P UKSOOTWAREHOUSE price to me is £3.95 each x 5 = 19.75 + £6.55 P&P

1st point on the P&P i then have to post them to my EBay buyer for less than £1.45 (no can do) costs me £3.00 even though they are light the packaging isn’t. Then on to the item itself It costs me £0.75 for EBay auction costs then for payment to be received by Paypal they charge me £1.32

The total cost to me to buy them off UK SHOOT WARE HOUSE then sell the, on EBay is £31.37 in total WOW that gives me a profit of wait for it £1.63 for my time and effort in trying to make myself some money and help out "WILL" while trying to help out other Pigeon Shooters. NOT WORTH THE AGGROW

Someone asked about the sillosocks he has for sale they asked if they buy 30 or 50 of them will they get discount and Mr James said the more they buy the more discount they get, fair enough he is buying from Will to sell on and make a profit to guys who are not in the know and are not on any shooting forums to see a comparison of prices between different companies. So Will he is just trying to make a few quid the more he sell's the more money you make off him, weather people choose to buy from whoever and pay what they want is totally up to them but after further thinking about the copyrighting your right Will and I apollogise for my silly remark. I do think the lads postage costs for the Hypa flappers and Sillosocks are a bit on the high side though as there is no weight in them at all.

As for the pricing of the Sillosocks on EBay £25.00 for x5 + £8.00 P&P UKSOOTWAREHOUSE price to me is £3.95 each x 5 = 19.75 + £6.55 P&P

1st point on the P&P i then have to post them to my EBay buyer for less than £1.45 (no can do) costs me £3.00 even though they are light the packaging isn’t. Then on to the item itself It costs me £0.75 for EBay auction costs then for payment to be received by Paypal they charge me £1.32

The total cost to me to buy them off UK SHOOT WARE HOUSE then sell the, on EBay is £31.37 in total WOW that gives me a profit of wait for it £1.63 for my time and effort in trying to make myself some money and help out "WILL" while trying to help out other Pigeon Shooters. NOT WORTH THE AGGROW

no mate I am not an *** licker, I am just an honest bloke who does not rip others off or wants to rip others off, its called old school mate, whilst your entitled to your opinion your opinion is wrong? do you know me ? have you ever dealt with me, NO you have not so please dont tar me with your sadly embittered brush,

cheers KW

Sorry kw i still dont get where your coming from on this are you saying dr james should sell them at cost price?Have you never sold anything for more than you bought it for?Do you think will sells them for the same price he pays for them?I have already said that dr james should not have gone about it the way he did,but i dont think it warranted a witch hunt or threatening e-mails.You also said my opinion is wrong,well at least i have the balls to have an opinion.Iam not embittered about anything i just dont like seeing someone trying to use their inituative stamped on.cheers,blackbart

You're all right. He's done nothing wrong...technically or legally, apart from the copyright issue and thats the only illegal part.

However what you've all failed to miss is that its the TRADE (i.e the gunshops we sell to) that kick up a stink with US when they see stuff like this goin on on Ebay.

Also, unbeknown to DR James we contacted him from another anonymous Ebay account and asked about if large quantity orders were OK and could he supply them for this weekend. His reply was "yeah no problem I can get as many as you like for the weekend" or along those lines when we've been out of stock since Tuesday on Sillosocks. This also creates a problem in itself as some random bloke who has NO IDEA of our actual stock levels is flogging them on Ebay without a care in the world wether he can actually GET the goods to supply his customers with.

Tiercel: He didnt get his first discount because he NEVER AKSED for it nor mentioned that he was a PW member. He only asked for his discount via PM to me after the first order. We are not mind readers! Further discounts were not given because we smelt a rat and then I think Markbivvy posted a link to his Ebay auction and when we saw this we put 2 + 2 together.

Anyway, like I said before, we dont mind if people want to use images and text from the site but please ask ( as many do! ). Secondly dont take the **** out of us, the gunshops, and the people who support Pigeonwatch to line yer own pocket!

I have tried to contact you "WILL" today on the number i was given **removed** it dose NOT connect. The reason why i was trying to contact you was to give you my apologies and would you accept my apologies on behalf of my ignorance that i did not realise that i had as you so say QUOTE “You’re all right. He's done nothing wrong...technically or legally, apart from the copyright issue and that’s the only illegal part. “This and this copyright thing is the only issue that i apologies for.

Seeing as how i can NOT or am NOT been allowed to speak to you i thought this was the only way to reply to you on this subject.

In your second paragraph you mention an EBayer wanting to place a large order and that i would be able to get them to him for the week end well i have kept all Emails from EBay and all Emails from PW`s and Personal messages ect and this is exactly what i said to your under cover EBayer QUOTE "Might be able to get them to you for the week end no promises as it depends on how fast you send me your PAYPAL payment but should be able too. For 50 ( 25 up / 25 down ) the best i can do you them for is £260.00 inc! P&P - Just send payment to me by Paypal and i will get you them. " I keep all emails and that is exactly what i said NO PROMISES. The reason why a said that was because i know how things are getting them in to the UK SHOOT WARE HOUSE as we spoke about this issue a while back but you said back then that i could have as many as i liked. This is why i came up with the idea of selling them on EBay which i only make a £1.60 something on them after all my costs have been taken into consideration.

If this is the agro i get for trying to make UK SHOOT WARE HOUSE more money and a long the way make a very small amount for my self I WISH I HAD NOT BOTHERED. I even directed some other PW member too UK SHOOT WARE HOUSE for to buy some SILLOSOCKS of you "WILL" not my EBay auction site, that in its self proves i am not greedy or trying to be dishonest.

As for not getting my first PW discount this was NOT given to me as according to you at UK SHOOT WARE HOUSE you had not received my email after placing the order over the internet which does not allow you to put an comments such as "I AM A PW MEMBER"

Then on my second order you do not give me my discount even though once again i sent you a PM through PW and an email and to top it all off you cancel my order threaten me with legal action and have NOT refunded me my money on my second order.

WHO IS BEEN UNFARE - I think not me.

I am not going to even remark on your last paragraph - I think i have said what i have had to say - Just a pity you "WILL" don’t wish to speak to me before now on this matter. We could have sorted this matter out over the phone like men.

If you wish to contact me "WILL" on this whole matter then you have my permision to contact me on my mobile phone which you should have on your records.

Most of this thread has become a personal issue between D R James and Shootwarehouse over the supply of products and their sale on eBay.

It is best if they sort their business out away from the Forum.

We have moved well away from the title "sillosocks hydra flaps on test", so I am closing this thread.