sillosocks hypa flaps on test

kdubya

You can belive me when I say, If Mike thinks somethings **** he will say it's **** FREE or not. Mike always says it how he see's it and he does'nt beat around the bush either. Do I detect a hint of jealousy here. You have just been shot down in flames my lad *****. Now wheres my flak jacket gone

toys out of pram or what :good::blush: :blink: :blink:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordred my 2 Hypa flappers today along with a Battery flapper and timer plus 2 stealth nets and some telescoping bouncers. Got a great deal as usual from Will beasley, top man <_< looking forward to tomorrow to recieve them.

Give him a reminder, things do get lost (stolen :blush: ) in the post.

Well, he told me to send a PM here, so i did.. twise i think.

Ohh by the way..loosing your post in the mail either stolen or lost is like winning the lottery.

In other words, its not the case :/

Ordered my Hypa flappers and other stuff yesterday Thursday at 10am all arrived this afternoon 28 hours from there to here, now that’s what I call first class service :) I noticed one of my Hypa flappers had a small tear in the wing so I phoned shoot warehouse up and spoke to Matt, he is sending me a replacement first thing Monday morning :yes: I bought over £400 worth of gear from these lads last year and all the gear has served me well. These lads give absolutely brilliant customer before and after sales service and are always there to answer your calls. I can't wait for Monday to order some more gear, our lass says I can lol

Big Thank you to Matt and Will :lol:

Roy aka hesky

Give him a reminder, things do get lost (stolen :) ) in the post.

Ohh by the way..loosing your post in the mail either stolen or lost is like winning the lottery.

In other words, its not the case :yes:

I'm not sure which mail system you've been using but using the royal mail, half a million items of post go missing each week FACT... Last year it was estimated that a million pounds in cash could be going missing from the post every year.

Give him a reminder, things do get lost (stolen :good: ) in the post.

In other words, its not the case :yes:

I'm not sure which mail system you've been using but using the royal mail, half a million items of post go missing each week FACT... Last year it was estimated that a million pounds in cash could be going missing from the post every year.

Hehe have you done the simple mat of that?

500000 items times 52 weeks in a year thats.... 26000000 items/packages a year!

nice going royal mail!

:good::/

Thanks for the DVD Will!

I wil try theese new ones when the seasson comes here in Norway.

Anyway i can order from UK Shootwarehouse even if in not from England?

There is alot of things i would love to buy from the webshop, but after the DVD you sendt me, im abit sceptical..Dont want to risk buying for maybe 2-300£ and they get lost in the mail.

I have just purchased this week from UKSHOOTERWAREHOUSE “Will†x5 Heads Down, x5 Heads Up & a Pair of Hypa Flappers Sillosock Decoys. My first impression when i opened the box was O EH MMM EH I have paid over a £100.00 for these and i did not get my discount as i have just joined PW. They look naff, cardboard bodies with UV material stapled onto them. Well i was not impressed but hey if they work i will smile. I have not as yet had a chance to try them out but i am hoping to this week end if weather conditions are right. Will keep you all informed of my day in the fields.

“WILL†If i order some more can i have my PW discount for the ones i have already bought and paid for as well as the ones i buy the next time? PLEASE

Sarcasm doesn't really work when typed,

Will,

If I buy one silosock every two months can I have 12 months interest free credit? Can I also have the PW discount and also a better bulk discount as over a period of time I possibly could buy hundreds.

Mind you if they are only cardboard I don't really want any.

:good::good::good:

He is entitled to his opinion on how they look to him first hand, he did say if they work he will smile and why should he not get a discount if he is a pigeonwatch member. He spent £84.50 so should have had at least 5% discount.

When I first opened my order and looked at them I thought O EH MMM but then I thought EY UP I got theses for nowt :good: cheers Matt :good: oh and don't worry DR JAMES they do work mate Brilliantly :good:

Yep he is entitled to say what he likes, same I am to say what I like.

Great this isn't it :good:

For 1 i was NOT slagging them off. I was mearly saying what I first thought when i opened the box. I have as yet not had a chance to field test them. Hope to this week end 24th of Febuary if the weather conditions are ok up in the North East of the UK.

Have U got some PIN ? I am sure i am only saying what every one else thought when they opened their box of SilloSock Pigeon Decoys :good: