dubai

dr. lecter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know lots of people who are going, I just hope for their sakes that it turns out to be a well organised affair and they don't all come home vowing never to go back.

The information on the web regarding the format of the shoot has not been very good which leads me to think it may not have been that well planned, but again, I hope I'm wrong..?

I did like the bit about the $350 entry fee, you pay that up front, then they give it you back when you get to the ground, and also put a massive cash prize fund up for grabs as well..!

Sounds like a great idea, let's hope it catches on over here...?? :lol:

If it all goes well I'll pencil it into next years diary.

Cat.

Yes, apparently the targets shot in practice have been very tough, let's hope the shooting competition itself is as well organised as the welcoming events.

Apparently the Sheikh has announced that next years competition will have a prize fund of $1 million.... :yahoo:

I'm booking my flights today.... :good:

Cat.

Yes, apparently the targets shot in practice have been very tough, let's hope the shooting competition itself is as well organised as the welcoming events.

Apparently the Sheikh has announced that next years competition will have a prize fund of $1 million.... :yahoo:

I'm booking my flights today.... :good:

Cat.

Wait till they announce the dates. :)

I see what you mean but say if they were to charge £200 for arguments sake , food and refreshments were supplied as well.

So all you would need is somewhere to stay and a flight over there, take your loved one or your best mate to holiday in the sun and clayshooting as well.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone . Win win situation I think :D