ghost stealth net

Davyo

Is there anywhere in northeast Durham, Newcastle area that does genuine stealth nets.Dont want to pay ridiculous postage of some online shops.They tend to reel you in with discounted nets and then bang it on the postage.Best I can find is a1 decoys,4mtr 3ply ghost stealth 29.95.

Edited by Davyo

Good morning ,

sorry I can't answer your question about local supplier as I'm in Kent but I would suggest that by the time wait for a reply with the name / address of someone local you could have it delivered by A1 ( normally within 24/26 hours).

I've bought a net and other stuff from them and the service, price and quality has been good. ( just my personal opinion).

I think they have a good name if you look at other posts re kit they supply.

good luck

thanks i have other nets an old army camo net stitched to one of the jackpike clear view things but wanted to use thse at the back and the new ghost net at the front.Paul Hart just pm'd me with a crackin price so sorted.

thanks Dave

I've used Pauls Stealth net for 6 years, and it is in perfect condition!

Cosd, (or anyone who knows lol) is the Paul hart Pigeon shooter that you mention here & you see at the fairs the one from 'the pigeon shooter' website?

Yes that's the one.

I bought another one from Paul at the shooting show a couple of weeks back, and again the quality feels excellent.

Cosd is yours 2 ply or 3 ?

Edited by Cosd