BSA

Mitchsan51

I had an MMC (miro movement cocking - damned lie, 1 inch travel to cock movement cocking more like) version for 3 weeks from new, hated the cocking, could not fault the gun for accuracy!

I didn,t like the cocking system on them either but as said they are an accurate little thing,,my buddy does well with his on the bunnies

atb Evo

• 2 weeks later...

I had one with the MMC, in .22 , tactical. I had it regulated by Tench, and it gave great service.

The mmc bit could be a pain and did take a bit of getting used to at first, but,you could 'uncock' the gun

with a round in the barrel , if you wanted to climb over a gate, then just leave it uncocked until ready to shoot,

In a moment of madness, I sold it. :sad1: Then thought 'what do I replace it with? :oops: I did get a Scorpion se,.177

which is also a great piece of kit, but I already have a great.177 reg'd gun so needed a lightweight.22.

So yesterday, I went to BAR,and bought an Ultra SE Multi Tac.22. :yahoo: And when its 'shot in' I will have it reg'd.

I do like Ultra's, and coupled with AA Diablo's, and a decent trigger squeezer, Very accurate,reliable and extremely light to hunt with.

If you get one , I hope you enjoy it. :good: