Jackdaw Decoys

Oly

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any plastic/fake Jackdaw decoys? Or do you just use plastic/fake crow decoys?

Also, where's the best place to get them...and what's a good price? (I only want one or two for garden shooting!)

Cheers,

Oly.

The last time i shoot some, i just used some regular crow decoys.

But if you manage to shoot a few, use them as decoys... Works like a charm :no:

I had one problem though...After shooting 16 of them, i found out that they where a protected breed here in Norway :look:

The last time i shoot some, i just used some regular crow decoys.

But if you manage to shoot a few, use them as decoys... Works like a charm :)

I had one problem though...After shooting 16 of them, i found out that they where a protected breed here in Norway :look:

So they allow you access to the Internet from inside a jail cell do they Kikkan :no:

• 1 month later...

Best thing i have found for jackdaw is a Really big oversized crow decoy.They go nuts when they see it,only problem is they wont land,so you couldnt shoot them in your garden as i presume you are using an air rifle.Also you will have to make your own decoy as there isnt anywhere that makes oversize crows.Try food in the garden but even then they tend to grab it and go so be quick.

• 13 years later...

Crows driving me mad, killing baby birds dragging them out of their nest, so bought cheap black plastic crow( eBay, Amazon and AliExpress) and hung it in garden, ----- crows avoid it, but not jackdaws which are just as bad ! Help! 

Anyone have details how to get fake one?