Rats + Photon (5) new video.........................

Excellent footage and good shooting Tony.

Well done again bud.

Cheers B.B glad you liked it mate...atb

well done tonycracking shooting and great video,still some big old rats there mate

well done tonycracking shooting and great video,still some big old rats there mate

Cheers Dave there is still a fair few big rats left on this farm to go at Dave...cheers mate...atb

cracking vid and shooting

do you just use the built in ir or and what sort of distance can you see with it i am looking for some nv fox my rifle

Hi mate you could use the built in IR but it makes the picture very grainy...iam using a T20 led ir as the led makes the picture much cleaner than a laser....and distance wise I can see at least 200yrds with it but I also have a doubler on mine..cheers

Good vid mate, those rats were huge fair play. Did you have any doublers and IR on the Photon. As it looked crystal clear through the optics.

Keep them coming mate

DD

Hi D.D I do have a doubler and a T20 infrared illumination on the photon...the picture it puts out to the Dvr is crystal clear...but the sight picture you see through the scope is not quite as good but it is good enough to shoot rabbits beyond 150yrds with it...cheers mate

Are these photons any good no bull please.

Hi mate the photon is very good for the price tag it carries but for a little more money adding a doubler and an external T20 led ir it makes a big difference to the scope...it also have a N750 which cost me £1,300 but it still works better with an led ir than it does with built in one that's on it...all you need to do is a little research into what people are adding to there NV set ups to make them better....but the photon is well worth the money but try one that's set up properly before you buy to make sure you can get on with it...cheers

Great video Tony, is that the view through the actual scope or from the video take off port?

Ian.

Hi Ian the sight picture you get through the scope is not as good as what comes out onto the DVR but you can easily shoot rabbits out to 150yrds and more with it...the photon takes a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of it you can its well worth the money..but it's probably best to try and have a look through one thats set up right before you buy one to make sure you can get on with it...a few people are moaning about them but I think they are expecting to buy a £400 nightvision and it to be as good as a N750... Cheers Ian