PW Charity Shoot - Registration and Discussion Thread

Teal

2014-PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall_zps51d537f7PW NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY SHOOT REGISTRATION2014-PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall_zps51d537f7

Registration for the 2014 Charity Shoot is now open! :good:

The Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot will be at Sporting Targets, in Bedfordshire on Saturday 31st May 2014! The FIFTH annual charity shoot, will follow the usual format and will be 100 birds (Sporting discipline). It is open to people of all abilities, Last year the scores ranged widely - from 22 to 91, and raising more than £4,400 for Orchid Cancer!

• This year we will be once again be raising money for Orchid Cancer. This will be the third year that we have raised for Orchid, and we have raised more than £8,500 for them with the last two shoots.

• As many of you will know Orchid plays a leading role in the fight against male cancers through world class research, awareness and education campaigns and by supporting patients.

• We hope this year we will take that to over £12,000 raised for Orchid Cancer, and more than £20,000 raised in total for the Pigeon Watch charities supported by this shoot, raffle and the outstanding generosity of PW members.

• The cost for the shooters taking part will be £50.00 - £15.00 of this going directly to the Charity :good: (the other £35.00 is what Sporting Targets charge per person).

• Bacon roll and tea / coffee provided when ground opens (included in price)

• There will be a Prize giving and the famous charity raffle at the end of the shoot!

• To attend the Charity Shoot, you will need to send PAYMENT in advance this is now OPEN but will close a couple of weeks prior to the event. We suggest payment is made EARLY to guarantee a place.

Registering for the day

Paying via Paypal can be done using the button in the post below (the extra £1.70 is Paypal's fees) Payment can also be made by Bank transfer or Cheque (save paypal fees!)- please PM Teal for details.

Further details / Format of the day

• Squads of around 6 people will be arranged prior to the day

• This event will be open to CURRENT Pigeon Watch members only

• Money will be IN ADVANCE, no one will turn up and shoot on the day.

• Shooting start time is to be confirmed, but will be around 10am

• Each squad will have their own guide and scorer provided by the shooting ground- whose decision is final

• The AVERAGE SCORES from the top ten shots from the North and South will be calculated and the highest team score will win the day.

• There will be a CHARITY raffle at the end of the day, please PM me information about donations.

• There will be a prize-giving, announcement and time for banter at the end of the shoot

All details of the day and current entrants will in due course be updated and added to the Charity Shoot website http://www.pwcharityshoot.co.uk/index.html - (many thanks to Petethegeek and Beardo for stepping up for the 5th year in a row to create a super website for the Charity Shoot)

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really !!

Not to worry though if you haven't got your gun/license by then you can borrow one of mine as I'll have it with me for a friend to use on the Sunday :good:

The feo did say it should be with me the first couple of weeks in march so fingers crossed. But thank you for your kind offer its good to no its there just incase :good: but hopefully i wont need to take you up on it :/

Where are you based?

Dress code?

Well us Northerners normally wear manly type clothing

Suffeners could turn up in anything from dresses/tutu's/stockings and high heels

In other words wear what your comfy in, bearing in mind the weather, bring some waterproof clothing,

:shaun:

Been out and about today and I've bagged some raffle prizes kindly donated from Malmo guns http://www.malmoguns.com/Welcome.html

Some Cheddite caps, Cheddite field bag and a slab of there top of the range Cheddite Mach 3 FSH (I've got my eye on that one :whistling: )

35ca2dfbaca8dda28acf8393443ce811_zpsa8ca

I've had a dig around in my house and I've come across a Napier semi rigid gun slip that I'll donate to the raffle :)

2b2032e32d0b0432f0309d5925da021e_zps475a

Hi

Ok so I'm a soft southerner

I better go out and buy a striped blazer and some deck shoes

Thanks for the info

All the best

Of

We had some custom made charity t shirts last year that was modelled by Mrs Beardo , they were very nice indeed ... The t shirts that is :whistling:

Hi

I'm sure there very nice and be happy to get one on the day

Are they Manley enough for the northern lads ?

All the best

Of

they are preordered and not normally sold on the day, that way there is no wastage.

And yes they are of masculine quality

:shaun: