PW Charity Shoot - Registration and Discussion Thread

Teal

Hi guys,

One of my friends who's recently got into clay shooting asked me to shoot on the 31st and of course I told him I'm at a charity shoot - he asked if he could also come?

Can he become a member here and then pay and come along? (This forum also would help him out a lot anyhow ad sure he'll become a regular). He also fixes Ferrari's by day if any of our luckier PW members need any advice haha :-)

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diary finally clear for the day of the shoot - Paid! :good:

Vika and I will be shooting for the South, I guess we will once again be their main handicap! :whistling:

Looking Forward to a great day, lets hope the weather matches last years at Grange Farm.

See everyone there.

Dave_B

& Vika_B

Question from another thread

Is it possible to buy raffle tickets if you're not going to the day? I can't make the day due to the fact I have my post grad finals which start on Monday unfortunately. But would like to buy raffle tickets, to give to charity an take part.

Thanks

Question from another thread

This has been asked before

It would be hard as the prizes aren't numbered and the winner (Mr Potter) chooses a prize, another ticket gets drawn and that person (Mr Potter) chooses the next prize and so on until all the prizes (usually all won by Mr Potter) have been taken

I will try and get Teal to give a definitive answer

:shaun:

Well I am concerned that the Crown Shoot team are correct, the South are currently 11 guns ahead of us gallant Northerners. Now I know it's not all about numbers for the win but Sporting Targets was the only ground where the South has scraped a narrow victory.

Come on the North, we have got to get the numbers up, not just to increase the odds of a Northern win but we are raising money for charity and I'd like to think the North raised more than the South.

I've said this before the result doesn't really matter although I have rather got used to the Glorious North coming first. Let's see if we can have one big push before the entries close on Wednesday, get signed up and again if you can't make it for work or family reasons please, please please consider a small donation on the Just Giving we page linked from the Charity Shoot website.

If you are thinking your score won't be good enough to effect the final winner, don't let that put you off, you should still have a great day, could win some fantastic prizes in the raffle and your money will help push the Pigeon Watch donation to ORCHID to record levels.

You know it makes sense!

Mr Potter