Teal

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi chaps

Been doing the maths here and to win looking at previous scores and averages I triangulated thes results with the moon phase on the day it's favarouble for the south we just need 7.5shooters to hit 1 more clay on 8 stands and its in the bag

All the best

Of

them some maths there o/f you spend to much time in doors Lol but me think the south has got it in the bag this year

Hi chaps

Been doing the maths here and to win looking at previous scores and averages I triangulated thes results with the moon phase on the day it's favarouble for the south we just need 7.5shooters to hit 1 more clay on 8 stands and its in the bag

All the best

Of

Reading through some of the previous posts,myself and T33 are starting to worry over our day out in July, :yes: OF your coming over as a hot shot :yes::lol::lol: BB

Reading through some of the previous posts,myself and T33 are starting to worry over our day out in July, :yes: OF your coming over as a hot shot :yes::lol::lol: BB

Hi

It's all flushes mate so I just mop up the ones you t33 and the boy miss looking forward to it immensely its going to be a day you'll enjoy ☺😊

As for the maths when you look at the world through your armpit its easy and I'm only indoors when its raining

😚😚😚

Now lads rally together all of us know the winners come from the south it's our year

Positive thinking

All the best

Of

Hi

It's all flushes mate so I just mop up the ones you t33 and the boy miss looking forward to it immensely its going to be a day you'll enjoy ☺

As for the maths when you look at the world through your armpit its easy and I'm only indoors when its raining

Now lads rally together all of us know the winners come from the south it's our year

Positive thinking

All the best

Of

Yep looking forward to it :yes: you might get a few of my misses to mop up,but T33 wont miss many :no: he's a ringer himself :yes::lol::lol: BB

I do hope all you sufferners have remembered its only the top 10 scores that decide the winner,

So providing we had at least 10 shooters the result was never in doubt

:shaun:

Looking at last years score the south only needs 7 but its northern rules so 10 it is

😀😀😃😃😚😗

All the best

Of

Looking at last years score the south only needs 7 but its northern rules so 10 it is

All the best

Of

If you look at the first one there was only 2 southerners in the top 10, we have just decided not to dishearten you that much from then on so took it easy. :):P

Hi chaps

All the best

Of

Hi chaps

All the best

Of

Just hope you're a better blacksmith than you are a mathematician OF!

However I think this year it's going to be a very close run thing, the North will win as usual but with a much reduced margin. In fact it could be that close that it ends up a draw!

Mr Potter

If you look at the first one there was only 2 southerners in the top 10, we have just decided not to dishearten you that much from then on so took it easy. :):P

And if you look at the next 5 southern scores add on 3 unknown shooters and then do the maths we Win

Even mr potters worried he won't win the raffle

So looks like the south will be cleaning the trophy for a year

All the best

Of

I can't be there as I'm shooting that weekend at Beverley CTC. Any chance I can substitute my ex 100 ABT score from Saturday to help the Southerners out?

Thanks Phil, but I reckon we'll better a score of 72.................now, if Mary wants to throw her score in, I'm sure we'll be game for that... :whistling:

Enjoy the Tarp fest..!

Cat. B)

And if you look at the next 5 southern scores add on 3 unknown shooters and then do the maths we Win

Even mr potters worried he won't win the raffle

So looks like the south will be cleaning the trophy for a year

All the best

Of

Ok I can accept you actually believe your crazy maths and mysterious 3 southern shooters but do you expect me to believe that you honestly think Mr P won't win the raffle... :)

I think the sweep shows where currently most people are thinking the scores will sit

Good thing is it's changing all the time as more folk register

Have a go herehttp://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/283601-2014-charity-shoot-sweep/?p=2531561&do=findComment&comment=2531561

Edited by Paul223