Spas 12 folding stocks "FOR SALE"

bobbylovely

I have some folding stocks for the spas 12 if anyone is interested. As you well know these are extremely hard to come by now. These are new old stock with very minimal manufacturing and storage marks. Anyone interested please let me know. Rob

HOW MUCH?

Am looking for £400 but open to sensible offers. I know this sound like a lot, but keep in mind I looked for 2 years for mine and it was rusty and pitted and I paid £350 for it cause I knew I was more likely to fall over a pile of rocking horse **** than find another one.

Edited by bobbylovely

Any chance of some photos?

Does it com complete with all bits etc, like pistol grip and various pins ?

Does it have the 'hook' part with it ?

Would love one of the orginal with shoulder hook, but at half the cost of the average spas 12 , these are a big purchase.

I guess i would also need a class one licence if i fitted the folding stock?

Regards

Jonny.

Hi Jonny if you let me have your e mail address I will let you have some pics. Unfortunately they are only the metal stock, no pistol grip or pins. Pins could easily be made and pistol grips are available if you hunt around, i sold my last one a few months back . Not sure about the license in the UK, i live in the Channel Islands so they are technically legal here. I know it is a lot of money, but in my opinion you don't have a proper Spas unless it has the folding stock. I am open to sensible offers but am not going to give them away as I know how rare they are and have already had a lot interest in them, and need to try and make a little on them myself.

unless on a deact the folding stocks are not legal to be fitted and remain folding, they have to be pinned/welded to be compliant with sgc/fac rules of 24" barrel/40" o/a length.

they look the mutts though, wouldn't part with mine.

• 5 years later...