CENS® digital are pleased to announce a FREE CENS® Pigeon Watch Gift Pack worth £99 is now exclusively available to Pigeon Watch members. The pack contains a PerfectDry® LUX disinfection and drying system, a high performance LED torch and a pack of 25 hygienic cleaning wipes.

To take advantage of this pack simply order your custom-made CENS® ProFlex digital devices or a pair of electronic modules from our website: http://censdigital.com/pw.html and during the checkout process enter the promo code: PWGP and the CENS® Pigeon Watch Gift Pack will automatically be added to your basket free of charge.

CENS-PWGP.jpg

Terms and Conditions

Only one CENS® Pigeon Watch Gift Pack worth £99 (inc. VAT) may be added to your basket free of charge when choosing one of the following models: CENS® ProFlex digital 1, CENS® ProFlex+ digital 1, CENS® ProFlex digital 2, CENS® ProFlex+ digital 2, CENS® ProFlex Competition, CENS® ProFlex+ Competition, CENS® ProFlex Hunter or CENS® ProFlex+ Hunter (full custom-made model or a pair of electronic modules).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What colours have people had?

I am tempted by a bright colour incase I dropped one and is easily visible, but then this will also be visible to quarry species as well........

I have a red insert, denoting right ear, and a black left.

Is there a place to try out the digitals anywhere in Yorkshire or within a reasonable drive of Hull? I have considered a set of 'good' earbuds a few times but have always settled on good fitting passive ones (Surefire). I've tried cheap digitals in the past, but the amplification of wind drove me nuts. If I could try a set (a clay range would be perfect) then that might convince me to spend, especially since this is tax and bonus season.

thanks,

rick

Is there a place to try out the digitals anywhere in Yorkshire or within a reasonable drive of Hull? I have considered a set of 'good' earbuds a few times but have always settled on good fitting passive ones (Surefire). I've tried cheap digitals in the past, but the amplification of wind drove me nuts. If I could try a set (a clay range would be perfect) then that might convince me to spend, especially since this is tax and bonus season.

thanks,

rick

The issue is they are moulded to your ear canal, similar to a hearing aid, you'd not get the full experience of how they work or how comfortable they are.

thanks,

rick

Hi Rick, can you drop me an email please: censpw@puretone.net so we can discuss this further.

Thats not a bad idea.

What do you think about the colour of the mould?

The moulds actually have a red and blue spot for left and right ear recognition anyway, so you could choose the same colour inserts for both sides as well.