I do keep umming and arrring. I got some moulded plugs from another company, only passive, but not really that impressed. I still go home with ringing ears on occasion (when I've not been constantly ramming them deep into my ear).

I know these CENS are super-duper, top of the range. Friends have them and can't recommend them enough. But £479 is a tad high for me. I'd rather a discount on the actual product than freebies personally. But hey ho, guess i'll keep on saving ;)

Well done CENS for the great offer :)

Edited by huffhuff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I do keep umming and arrring. I got some moulded plugs from another company, only passive, but not really that impressed. I still go home with ringing ears on occasion (when I've not been constantly ramming them deep into my ear).

I know these CENS are super-duper, top of the range. Friends have them and can't recommend them enough. But £479 is a tad high for me. I'd rather a discount on the actual product than freebies personally. But hey ho, guess i'll keep on saving ;)

Well done CENS for the great offer :)

Personally I think £479 is cheap for your hearing that ringing is damage being done that can't be fixed one day the ringing won't stop, drives you nuts then like me you need to get hearing aides normally run to about £3,000 and ear, £479 suddenly feel very good value.

Personally I think £479 is cheap for your hearing that ringing is damage being done that can't be fixed one day the ringing won't stop, drives you nuts then like me you need to get hearing aides normally run to about £3,000 and ear, £479 suddenly feel very good value.

Very true, but my ear defenders are £400 cheaper.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have bitten the bullet and ordered a pair of Proflex but through my local shop who done the moulds for me.

Do I still qualify for the Pigeonwatch freebes?

Try giving cens a call?

The opening post says when you order online type in the code, but they may help you out.

Is there any advantage of having the hunting version over the proflex 1?

What extra benefits do you get for the extra money?

I believe the hunters are aimed more at the rifle shooter market. The offer better hearing protection against large calibre rifles. I have ordered some Proflex 1's as I mostly need hearing protection from shotguns.

Just got back of my hols and waiting for me were my new set of Cens Proflex and my Pigeonwatch freebie pack. The plugs are great I took them out back and fired a few shots and I am very impressed. I was also very impressed with the freebies, there is nothing cheap or throw away like most freebie gifts.

So a big thank to Cens for sorting my order and freebies.

Anyone ordering ANY moulded ear defenders, can I suggest that you do get BRIGHT colours. Having spent some 30 minutes assisting someone who had dropped a plug in long grass, and never finding it (flesh coloured). It cost him half the cost of his days shooting to replace it. If you are worried about quarry 'seeing' the bright colours and being frightened off, buy a Deerstalker hat with ear flaps !