Pigeons In Essex

Brad93

Just been out doing a bit of door knocking, whoever has the shooting on the rape along side bishops stortford road near new lands hall needs to get down there. It was grey with pigeon!

Wish I did!! Where exactly are we talking about??

Goggled Newlands Hall and came up with a fishing lake off the A1060, 4 miles West of Chelmsford. Is that it?? Got no land near there, dammit!! Send them Dunmow way (please!!)

Edited by kitchrat

Goggled Newlands Hall and came up with a fishing lake off the A1060, 4 miles West of Chelmsford. Is that it?? Got no land near there, dammit!! Send them Dunmow way (please!!)

cant see why you dont have plenty of birds,i wqas out yesterday and there were plenty about at harlow/hatfield heath/hatfield broad oak

I work on the farm over the road , the pigeons are on the rape but the largest number I saw today were all feeding on unplanted potato beds ! There is loads of chickweed and bits of rape and loads of space for the them to land .

Their is certainly plenty about and the lot that shoot on this farm have not even been out once !

I work on the farm over the road , the pigeons are on the rape but the largest number I saw today were all feeding on unplanted potato beds ! There is loads of chickweed and bits of rape and loads of space for the them to land .

Their is certainly plenty about and the lot that shoot on this farm have not even been out once !

I went around to two farms both with pigeons on the rape as I spoke to the farmer, both said they already had someone, left a card, hopefully once they see the state of the area being hit they might change their mind. Just round the corner to where I saw them birds.

Plenty my way im only in the Stebbing area not too far down the road where things have greatly improved since roost shooting in the wood.

Got onto a few Saturday as well with just rotary out on a poor bit of rape all shot on the flight line.

Edited by blasterjudd

Plenty my way im only in the Stebbing area not too far down the road where things have greatly improved since roost shooting in the wood.

Got onto a few Saturday as well with just rotary out on a poor bit of rape all shot on the flight line.

A beautiful bit of countryside round that way, I will most likely be out again knocking next week. Really hope I find something, it's not particularly local but I have tried everywhere local so looking further afield.