pop up hide

Guest mel b2

hi guys how you all doing hope you all had a good christmas and got everything you wanted.just one question if i may be so bold fellas. has anyone used a pop up hide the sort that come in a small bag and open up into what looks like a small tent i have seen them advertised in the shooting mags but i dont know anybody thats used one id just like an opinion from someone with experience of them if thats possible cheers guys. :lol: .ps got to thinking about them during a bit of a rough snow storm yesterday and standing in one of those did seem to be much better than being on my hands and knees behind a hedge :lol: thanks again guys.

• 4 weeks later...

I use a pop up hide at the moment,it keeps me warm and dry,i havent tried to use 12bore in it,but i do very well with rifle and .410,they are hard to put back into its original state,but you get the hang of it,also its not so good in wind,well high winds anyway.But i woudlnt be without it on these cold days...... :/

Yes got nets,its just freezin here at the moment,im only 26 and should be able to stand the cold no probs,but 2.5years ago i had bad accident at work,broke pelvis,had 9 ops,and full of titainium,and stainless screws and rods,so the cold effects me badly.And no it doesnt put them off,i have good days with the full body dec`s,just the other day with the shells i had to convince myself they dont work,and they Dont.Im in direct flight line of pigoens,they fly over me every evening no more than 25yards away,yes very cramped for shooting,but it has to be that way,until the better weather,thanks,Deni... :/