bipods

mahmood

• 2 weeks later...

JSR pro target bipods are good and arnt over priced too.they tilt and fold up flat with extendable legs.

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/cgi-bin/jsr.ex..._bipods.HTM&z=0

this will take you to a pagee on the jsr web site with some bog standard cheep ones but i dont rate them. below them there is some quality ones(the bottom 2)

regards scott

erm is their enough wood on an air arms s200 to fit a bipod to it? i mean much smaller in length you might as well call it a carbine lol no serious now i think fitting a bipod to an air arms s200 is a waste of time they are stable enough because of their lightweight & i have admittedly only shot 1 a couple of times but i did make clovers at thirty yards prone using a 3-9x40 hawke scope now in my opinion if you can make clovers at thirty yards prone y bother with a bipod but this is just my opinion mind

Hi

The S200 will take a Harris bypod and it will increase accuracy. You will need to fit a quick release swivel (Uncle Bucks type) but be carefull that you dont damage the air cylinder when you drill the hole. It would be best to remove the wooden forstock and that way you could see if any of the protruding swivel screw needs filing down.

:)