Replacement Allen head screw/bolts for cz452 (in uk)

bicykillgaz

Hi guys,

I'm gathering all the bits and bobs I need to do a decent pillar & glass bedding job on my cz452 varmint .22lr. I'm struggling to find any stockist for replacement screws and bolts with Allen heads in the uk, proper ones specifically for the rifle not just any old m6 Allen head bolts bodged on.

I'm not interested in weather people see the point in bedding a .22, just after info for stockist based in the uk as I'm not paying $60.00 from the US for 2 bolts and 2 screws!

Atb Gary

Edited by bicykillgaz

id imagine you have a walnut stock but on the off chance that you have a laminate stock that has been accurately cnc machined then you can go without, pillars are only needed if the stocks got play or is made from a 'wobbly' material.

Yes it's walnut mate, it shoots ok but it's more a case of I want to do it rather than need too. There's some inletting issues on the barrel channel but nothing too major, I just fancy getting the devcon out!

Gary

You should be able to order them through your local RFD from Edgar Brothers, the importers, in Macclesfield. I've also heard of people ordering them direct from CZ in the Czech Republic, but can't vouch for that info.

I didn't even think to check with Edgar's or cz, I assumed they'd just do the standard set as I've only rear of people getting them from the US. Cheers mate.