RABBITS

mahmood

Head. The heart is often protected by the front shoulder depending on the angle. Both targets are a similar size and as the head is always on display it's a damn site easier. The eye glowing back at you gives you a very good idea as to where the brain will be. Head shots leave the meat in a better condition too.

Definetly head shots everytime. I once took a chest shot but it wasn't an outright kill and ended up taking it the vet. I was told by the vet that he would keep the rabbit under observation. When I went back a few days later the rabbit was in an oxygen tent with a drip in his arm and the vet said I've got some bad news for you! I said "Do I look like I'm wearing an I'm an *** hole tee shirt"? Pull the plug now we are looking at four potential key rings.

when lamping rabbits whts the best place to take a shot, Head shot or heart shot

Definetly head shots everytime. I once took a chest shot but it wasn't an outright kill and ended up taking it the vet. I was told by the vet that he would keep the rabbit under observation. When I went back a few days later the rabbit was in an oxygen tent with a drip in his arm and the vet said I've got some bad news for you! I said "Do I look like I'm wearing an I'm an *** hole tee shirt"? Pull the plug now we are looking at four potential key rings.

I dont mean to be offensive but that was a cruel thing to do taking it tu vet. you should of despatched it on the spot, put it out of its missery.

Either a 2nd shot to the HEAD or a sharp blow to the back of the neck would of done the job.

regards Scott

Familiar with the expression "It's a Joke"