Wolverine b Ordered

evo

well chaps, finally took the plunge and have ordered my NEW Daystate Wolverine b, to go with my electronic Daystate Airwolf,

I,ve been after one for a while and finally decided not to wait till my 50th and spoil myself Now ,,,happy days

atb Evo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice! is that a .22 or .177?

my airwolf is .22 chris so I,ve decided to go with a .177 ,, yes that might be a shock to some people I know lol

Now i,am jealous can't wait to see it

you,ll probably end up using it when we are out after the rabbits :lol::lol: :lol:

Nicely done Evo, as said above, what cal ?

Also, were you not tempted by a Ranger over a Wolverine ? I was and got my Ranger 3 weeks ago but now am tempted to swap my mk4 setup for a Wolf !

And remeember we will be wanting photos of it also :D

ATB

Matt

its .177 matt,, yes the air ranger is defo on my hit list next mate

atb Bob

Sounds great, and in the right caliber too! Plus it looks much better than the cylinder model imo.

And for some balance - Daystate...blah blah...not proper...blah blah.....electronic rubbish....blah blah.....gimmick.....etc. etc.

Edited by FalconFN

Nice one Evo. I am loving mine now the barrel issue was sorted. Its especially nice with the new Airstream MK6 XL moderator on it. At the moment I am awaiting a new treat for mine at the moment in the same of a Vortex scope.

I,ve not seen the mk6xl mod,,

I,m going to speak to daystate 2moro to see if they will fit the barrel support like on the ranger and wolf,,

cant wait to get it as my hands have been itching since I tried one,

its as close to my Airwolf as I,m gonna get without being electronic but I have to say my 50th is coming up in may and the wife can get me the ranger hopefully,

and hopefully its got the red ranger stock as its the best looking rifle out there and we all know how well the ranger shoots, I was impressed how accurate the wolverine in .177was out to 45yrds

probably the most accurate air rifle I,ve used but only time will tell if its as accurate as my airwolf because that thing is unreal

atb Evo

The XL mod is massive and goes about half way down the barrel but does look the part. Makes a real difference to the sound as well as all I hear now is the hammer hitting the valve. Also getting it for nowt was nice, thanks again to R and K Stockcraft and Tony Belas for sorting that out after my issue with the barrel :good: .

I am always impressed with the balance of the Wolverine to be honest its a big gun but just doesn't feel it which is a testament to the design of it. Also it feels so well made and smooth when you cock and fire it. When I compare it to my daughters Brocock there isn't a contest (alright I know its double the price).

Evo.

What was wrong with your BSA?

nothing at all mate,, I was very impressed with the BSA r10 mk2, but since I bought my Daystate huntsman classic , I have become a bit of a daystate nut,,

my r10mk2 is a brilliant rifle and very very accurate and also a fantastic rifle too shoot but I just have to be honest and say I love my daystates and the BSA and my huntsman has to go for me to get the wolverine,

that was the deal with the wife,, but think I,ll leave the huntsman in the cabinet for a while,,the BSA is provisionally sold subject to the normal stuff

atb Evo

Was hoping to get my Wolverine B in FAC by now, but getting engaged before Christmas and Christmas itself had all but wiped my savings out. So i'm still in the market to get a B Type but not quite there with the money just yet.

Still using my Huntsman Regal though and its marked up some decent numbers where the corvids are concerned. Absolute cracker of a rifle and very very accurate, worth every penny fair play. Just hoping to get it a little company in next few months with the new Wolverine FAC.

So fingers crossed nothing else comes up that needs a few bob thrown at it and it could be and early 40th birthday prezzie to myself.

DD

Was hoping to get my Wolverine B in FAC by now, but getting engaged before Christmas and Christmas itself had all but wiped my savings out. So i'm still in the market to get a B Type but not quite there with the money just yet.

Still using my Huntsman Regal though and its marked up some decent numbers where the corvids are concerned. Absolute cracker of a rifle and very very accurate, worth every penny fair play. Just hoping to get it a little company in next few months with the new Wolverine FAC.

So fingers crossed nothing else comes up that needs a few bob thrown at it and it could be and early 40th birthday prezzie to myself.

DD

one of my fishing buddies tried my huntsman out and has now bought two daystate regals, one for him and one for his son both in .177. he totally loves them and cant rate them high enough,

I looked at the c version of the wolverine but have to be honest the casing around the cylinder was what put me off, I also looked at the ranger (which I,ve wanted for a while now) but what steared me to the wolverine b was the totally new design of it all, Daystate,s new guns will ALL be built around this new block , also the fact it cannot be double loaded was also a plus for me andafter seeing just how accurate it is at 50yrds(sub12ftlb) I just had to get one,,

the next on my list will definitely be the Air ranger with the red ranger stock as I do think it is the sexiest daystate on the market without a doubt, and the ranger,,well lets be honest so far it has proved itself in the airgun world for accuracy and also reliability

atb Evo

ps,,,my beloved huntsman has now been sold as well as the r10mk2,,feel like I,ve lost my left arm :( :( :( :(

one of my fishing buddies tried my huntsman out and has now bought two daystate regals, one for him and one for his son both in .177. he totally loves them and cant rate them high enough,

I looked at the c version of the wolverine but have to be honest the casing around the cylinder was what put me off, I also looked at the ranger (which I,ve wanted for a while now) but what steared me to the wolverine b was the totally new design of it all, Daystate,s new guns will ALL be built around this new block , also the fact it cannot be double loaded was also a plus for me andafter seeing just how accurate it is at 50yrds(sub12ftlb) I just had to get one,,

the next on my list will definitely be the Air ranger with the red ranger stock as I do think it is the sexiest daystate on the market without a doubt, and the ranger,,well lets be honest so far it has proved itself in the airgun world for accuracy and also reliability

atb Evo

ps,,,my beloved huntsman has now been sold as well as the r10mk2,,feel like I,ve lost my left arm :( :( :( :(

Yes Evo mate those Regals are quality in every sense and I've honestly been taking corvids out to 60 yards using H&N FFT and JSB Exacts .177 and there's just a few clicks in the rezero due to the un fussy nature of the a Regal.

I saw and managed to get to grips with the B ab C Type Wolverines at the shooting show last month and although they are big rifles they don't feel it when shouldering, though like yourself the B Type did it for over the newer C Type.

Was heading towards the Ranger before the Wolverine came out, as like you said, it has stood the test of time and come out on top with nearly every hunter, target shooter who has owned one. But the new chassis build in the new Wolverine is what me made me switch to that over the Ranger. I did the same with the Regal, as I wanted the Huntsman Classic first but seen the Regal was due out and waited to buy that.

As I said in above post, I should have had my new a Wolverine by now but money went on other things mentioned. But I'm turning the big 40 in June and with some luck and money staying in the savings, I should be getting and early birthday present Wolverine barking out 30ft lbs. The boys at the Daystate stand at the Shooting Show said I should get about 55/60 at 30ft lbs, so plenty of shots for most hunting trips or roost shoots, which is a big help.

Hope you enjoy your Wolverine Evo mate, look forward to some pictures after the hunt.

ATB

DD

Hope you enjoy your wolverine bob

I would have had one if I could of justified its cost

The R10 will be my first air rifle for some 35 years and will be a welcome break from the cost of clay shooting

Looking forward to Tuesday

Regards

R33SY

Hope you enjoy your wolverine bob

I would have had one if I could of justified its cost

The R10 will be my first air rifle for some 35 years and will be a welcome break from the cost of clay shooting

Looking forward to Tuesday

Regards

R33SY

gutted I,ve sold the r10mk2 as its brand new, but I,m a daystate fanatic lol

atb Bob

You know you've done the right thing Bob!

I know I have bud , but I was taking a liking to the r10mk2 , it was very accurate with the jsb 15.89g, I,ve sold the huntsman to one of my buddies who I take shooting now and again who needed it for his pest control and he,s already accounted for a few ferals on his first night out with it, also I know the huntsman is in good hands and the good thing is if he ever decides to sell then I,ve got first refusal thank god,

he is over the moon with the huntsman classic and has a couple of perms where it will come into its own,

I think the problem is my cabinet,s are empty and I,m sitting here waiting for my rifle to arrive , I,m like a kid in a sweetshop with his hands glued in his pockets :lol::lol: :lol:

not long left now though

atb Evo