Anyone Fancy some shooting in north hampshire?

I'm gutted i didn't get here sooner.

I've been up in Farnborough for a while and out of the hundreds of farmers doors i have knocked on i still haven't gained a single permission, mostly its because they are ran by a syndicate. got close with one huge estate, owner saw no reason why i couldn't shoot on his estate, but it was ran by an old gun who believed only privileged guns with a traditional background should be allowed to help with (what i saw to be) 100's of pigeons on nearly every field.

Ended up having to travel back to the south coast every time i wanted some time in a hide, other than that i shoot every week at a clay ground in Bramley.

I know you said your full up, but I'm insured and certified, I'm on your doorstep, and I'm usually available most of the time, especially wednesday afternoon and weekends. own guns, no decoy kit but i find it more fun to use what you can find/shoot.

Cheers.

I'm gutted i didn't get here sooner.

I've been up in Farnborough for a while and out of the hundreds of farmers doors i have knocked on i still haven't gained a single permission, mostly its because they are ran by a syndicate. got close with one huge estate, owner saw no reason why i couldn't shoot on his estate, but it was ran by an old gun who believed only privileged guns with a traditional background should be allowed to help with (what i saw to be) 100's of pigeons on nearly every field.

Ended up having to travel back to the south coast every time i wanted some time in a hide, other than that i shoot every week at a clay ground in Bramley.

I know you said your full up, but I'm insured and certified, I'm on your doorstep, and I'm usually available most of the time, especially wednesday afternoon and weekends. own guns, no decoy kit but i find it more fun to use what you can find/shoot.

Cheers.

The clay ground in Bramley, is that the one in the army training camp?

Yeah, my mate won't forget the new stand as he tried to walk in to it from the side, hit his head and bit his tongue, then Richies dog peed on his gun slip.

Looks like they will be throwing targets from traps at the top on that new stand.

I've seen they are doing something at the end, stand one I think? Looks like he's got a DTL set-up going in there.

• 3 weeks later...

Just managed to bag myself a huge farm permission with all the crow and pigeon shooting i could possibly need. the land is also FAC cleared so am able to help with there rabbit problem too. The best thing about it is it only 10 mins from my door in farnborough! pretty awesome really. At the moment its just busy with the crows (lots)

If anyone fancies some days out in the coming weeks let me know (no rambos please)

Hello, do you need a hand still? :)