Discounted Shooting Lessons.

welshwarrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from a gun fitting with Daf at Garlands, as much of a lesson as fitting left Garlands buzzing with new found confidence and direction to improving my clay shooting, really first class guy. Oh came back with a new toy.........well I needed something to tide me over while Daf works on my original gun :whistling:

Our local club has a qualified coach who teaches my lad every time we go (twice a month)-he spends every minute with my lad while he shoots and my boy is getting low 60's after only 5 lessons. The ground charge £12.50 for 100 clays and sell discounted shells-the instructor is free of charge-sounds we have ourselves a bargain :)

Our local club has a qualified coach who teaches my lad every time we go (twice a month)-he spends every minute with my lad while he shoots and my boy is getting low 60's after only 5 lessons. The ground charge £12.50 for 100 clays and sell discounted shells-the instructor is free of charge-sounds we have ourselves a bargain :)

Looks like a bargain afraid I could pay my insurance let alone make a living teach and gun fitting for free.

Just to follow up from my experience today at Garlands with Daf. I learnt a heck of a lot on technique and mount, which I was pretty **** at before. Also checked my gun fit which has been found to be pretty decent.

Daf really knows his stuff and articulates well. I highly recommend him.

Going for another couple of hours on Thursday!

Thanks Daf, looking forward to getting the 'long' gun back.

Had my 2nd go on a DTL layout at Auldgirth today, a bit scary as I was in a 'squad' of 3 guys who can shoot a bit, gave myself a pleasant surprise, didn't hit everything and my breaks were fairly chippy but that 2hrs with you really has worked wonders.