Discounted Shooting Lessons.

welshwarrior

Had a 2 hour lesson with Daf at Garlands yesterday and happy to report it was well worth the 1h 30m drive! I found the whole experience very enjoyable and informative, Daf is a nice chap who I instantly felt at ease with. I left the ground buzzing, driving home replaying all the things I'd learnt over in my head trying to make sure it had sunk in. Looking forward to putting it into practice at the weekend and attempting to keep those bad habits at bay! Thanks again Daf.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met Daf yesterday, he did a gun fit and coaching for the wife told her her stock was far to long. He set up his adjustable gun to suit the wife and had her busting clay. After she hit the first 6 i said ok no more coaching or she will be shooting better than me. A gentleman he is and the wife felt at ease and not under preasure. So when i get back home after the holiday i will get the chainsaw out and chop her stock down, might even take a bit more of cant have her winning me on the clays..........thanks Daf..........i think lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a 2 hour lesson with daf last Thursday really enjoyed,daf had me shooting maintain lead in no time

which gave a lot more time on my second bird had some good advice on loopers which I really struggle with

done some work on gun hold,by the end of the lesson was shooting gun down maintain lead with out thinking about it

To much

I'm a 22,23 average skeet shooter because I struggle with low house on pairs on 4 I always struggle to get back to it

With in 10 mins with daf I was missing in front because I had to much time on it

Dafs a genuine nice guy and good company got me thinking about things in a different way and came away feeling I had

Learnt a lot and not just broken some clays and all for £50 I know who the winner there is.

Thanks again Daf

Had a 2 hour lesson with daf last Thursday really enjoyed,daf had me shooting maintain lead in no time

which gave a lot more time on my second bird had some good advice on loopers which I really struggle with

done some work on gun hold,by the end of the lesson was shooting gun down maintain lead with out thinking about it

To much

I'm a 22,23 average skeet shooter because I struggle with low house on pairs on 4 I always struggle to get back to it

With in 10 mins with daf I was missing in front because I had to much time on it

Dafs a genuine nice guy and good company got me thinking about things in a different way and came away feeling I had

Learnt a lot and not just broken some clays and all for £50 I know who the winner there is.

Thanks again Daf

Thanks for your kind words glad you gained something from it

To much

Thanks again Daf

Thanks for your kind words glad you gained something from it

Had a good morning out today with Daf. Concentrated on Driven birds and had my technique sucessfully tuned but need more practice on the hight birds. The hour just flew by. Very benificial as always and given me plenty to think about. Thanks again .

Rich

Rich thanks for your kind words glad you enjoyed it again.

why can't you be down here in hemel,i would love a lesson.all that good feed back.

If you can recommend a couple of grounds I can ask not adverse to coming that way for a days coaching.

Sorry havnt posted soon.

Had a lesson with Daf on friday (the 10th), very happy with the lesson and Daf is a very nice, polite guy to talk to. seems to know his stuff as well. I would highly recommend anyone to have a lesson with him. he got me hitting targets that i have trouble with in no time at all :)

i shall book another lesson with him when/if he comes down this way again (Gloucestershire).

atb

solz

You are welcome to come along to the A1 Shooting Ground at Borehamwood, 20 minutes from Hemel, I would be happy to spend some time with you.

HIGHLY recommend seeing this man. He's a great, patient and knowledgeable instructor, and a very nice man to boot.

Even the people on my iffy showing this weekend said they could tell I'd had some good instruction in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Daf, Thanks for the lessons and gun fit.

I had a gun fit and collected my gun on 29th October after some adjustments. I am really pleased with finish on the gun and with my shooting results. I went shooting the same day after I collected my gun and my scores have improved straight away demonstrating the importance of a gun fit which my husband did go on about to me. I did beat my husband at skeet and he did say he was happy for me (not) lol.

He has created some competition for himself now !

You have been great with both the lessons and the work on my gun. I would thoroughly recommend your work and advice during lessons and would certainly recommend you in future .

Thanks again Daf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Daf,went and had a round of clays for the first time after the gunfit. Scores have improved but still room for more improvement. Thanks for your help and I'll be in touch for a lesson in the future. Nice guy and makes you feel at ease from the off. Darren.