Discounted Shooting Lessons.

welshwarrior

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I highly recommend lessons with Welshwarrior. I took the wife for us both to have a lesson today. Daf is a gentleman and more importantly a very skilled and patient coach. He identified our strengths and weaknesses easily and in a short space of time had us both feeling 100% more confident than when we arrived, and of course enjoying ourselves. I won't hesitate to book again.

Welshwarrior,

You might well have joined in the PW NvS Charity shoot (in fact there is still time - you've got till midnight tonight). There will be plenty of Southern shooters wanting lessons by the time the raffle is drawn.....

Mr Potter

Welshwarrior,

You might well have joined in the PW NvS Charity shoot (in fact there is still time - you've got till midnight tonight). There will be plenty of Southern shooters wanting lessons by the time the raffle is drawn.....

Mr Potter

I'd love to but I'm in London coaching if only you ran these events on days everyone doesn't want to go shooting on!!!!!! Then I could play as well.

Ok I've just heard we will be moving to the Hampshire surrey border with my wife's work, so lessons in the middles will continue until the beginning of July.

After that I will be setting up around Bisley but I'm sure I will return to the Garlands area from time to time.

On the move again mate :lol: see you when your back,about time we got a Hampshire/Surrey meet organised :good: BB

• 3 weeks later...

Many of you may not be aware that Oakedge Shooting Ground (formerly called and known as Shugborough ) have numerous very good instructors available including CPSA Staff tutors, a very good BASC Coach called Andrew Plant and Staffordshire FITASC Champion shot Darren Park all available for lessons by prior arrangement.

'The quality of teaching remains long after the cost is forgotten.'

Many of you may not be aware that Oakedge Shooting Ground (formerly called and known as Shugborough ) have numerous very good instructors available including CPSA Staff tutors, a very good BASC Coach called Andrew Plant and Staffordshire FITASC Champion shot Darren Park all available for lessons by prior arrangement.

'The quality of teaching remains long after the cost is forgotten.'

Wise words, and Andy Plant is as you say a very good Coach