louis theroux la stories bbc 2 now

strangford  wildfowler

Some of the dogs in this aee mad and some of the owners are mad have dogs if they just dump them on the street saying that some of them dogs you just need to take a stick to and give em a good wack old school dog training is what is needed in america imo with them rehab dogs

I think you was watching a different program to me most of the people seemed to care about the dogs the thing that I did not like was people training there dogs to defend there homes I see this attitude on some of the US shooting forums people seem to be paranoid that there homes are going to be invaded by gun toting thugs I find it hard to think that this goes on that much if it dose than I am glade that I do not live there.

I think you was watching a different program to me most of the people seemed to care about the dogs the thing that I did not like was people training there dogs to defend there homes I see this attitude on some of the US shooting forums people seem to be paranoid that there homes are going to be invaded by gun toting thugs I find it hard to think that this goes on that much if it dose than I am glade that I do not live there.

I was talking about some of the real mad ones them kennals

In some area's in LA its more than likely a yearly event that your house will be broken in to by some Crack / Meth head, its just the way it is.

I dont like training the dogs to be aggressive either, but i suppose its the same as the Police training there dogs to be aggressive, a few weeks ago a Police dog here got loose and mauled a small child i hear.

I do know that there are training schools in this country though, which are essentially thugs in track suits training pit bulls / staffy's to attack and be very aggressive. It makes me sick!

In some area's in LA its more than likely a yearly event that your house will be broken in to by some Crack / Meth head, its just the way it is.

I dont like training the dogs to be aggressive either, but i suppose its the same as the Police training there dogs to be aggressive, a few weeks ago a Police dog here got loose and mauled a small child i hear.

I do know that there are training schools in this country though, which are essentially thugs in track suits training pit bulls / staffy's to attack and be very aggressive. It makes me sick!

I think that I would rather keep a 20g pump shotgun under my bed I do not like the idea of having an attack dog in my house and it is asking for trouble if there are children about.