caton rifle sport (garland shoot)

fruitloop

hi larro hear is the address but don't contact them as it is me that runs the rifle shoot .just put this in google maps and it will direct you there.

Garlands Shooting Ground

Raddle Ln, Edingale, Tamworth, Staffordshire B79 9JR, United Kingdom .

there is tea coffee and hot food thanks for the link Dougy will we be having the pleasure of your presence this month .

hi larro hear is the address but don't contact them as it is me that runs the rifle shoot .just put this in google maps and it will direct you there.

Garlands Shooting Ground

Raddle Ln, Edingale, Tamworth, Staffordshire B79 9JR, United Kingdom .

there is tea coffee and hot food thanks for the link Dougy will we be having the pleasure of your presence this month .

Thank you gentlemen. I will try and get there sometime if my licence ever materialises!!!!!. Darran.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i went, :good:

No fighting for the targets :) , It was a shame that there were few people there today. The hidden targets, well if you hadnt have told me they were hidden i wouldnt have known :lol: .I enjoyed the morning just a shame i had to leave so early.

And just for the record it was'nt me that shot the swinging targets Sparkie . :rolleyes:

it will be nice to see you :good:

Nice to see you too fruity

Well i went, :good:

No fighting for the targets :) , It was a shame that there were few people there today. The hidden targets, well if you hadnt have told me they were hidden i wouldnt have known :lol: .I enjoyed the morning just a shame i had to leave so early.

And just for the record it was'nt me that shot the swinging targets Sparkie . :rolleyes:

Nice to see you too fruity

you better not be shooting them targets john.......

ok tt i look forwards to meeting you :good:.

tell them we have hidden dear and bunny's onion shies clay boards and the boring old paper targets on the 100 to 250yrd . o and some steel reactive for the .22lr on the up to 100yrd range

Edited by fruitloop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Garlands - Sunday 25th May - Rifle Shoot...

I shot at Catton Rifle on 10th May - loved the stands in the woods. Can anyone tell me whether there will be anything like that this weekend at Garlands?

Also - is the clubhouse open and/or any food on site?

Thanks

Garlands - Sunday 25th May - Rifle Shoot...

I shot at Catton Rifle on 10th May - loved the stands in the woods. Can anyone tell me whether there will be anything like that this weekend at Garlands?

Also - is the clubhouse open and/or any food on site?

Thanks

hi no there is not a shoot in the woods it is 2 lay outs 1 up to 100yrs and the other is up to 250 the club house will be open for the toilet and drinks.i do apologise but the café is not due to the lady who runs it it her birthday and will be away .but it will be for the next month . I will be putting on free tea and coffee and I will try and organise something for knocking up say a bacon butty or two :good: at cost if that is ok.

rob

yes .22 lr are welcome on the 100 there is steel spinners for the 22 but not the bigger stuff . there is 5 benches and space for prone as well on the 100 and up to now there is 4-5 benches on the 250 (but trying to get some more made) +plenty of space for sticks and prone.

rob